Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hojgaard from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Rasmus Hojgaard odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Hojgaard’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Hojgaard has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Hojgaard has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five tournaments.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Hojgaard at the Genesis Scottish Open
- The last time Hojgaard played this event in 2022, he finished 10th.
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The par 70 measures 7,237 yards for this week, which is 27 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Hojgaard has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,361 yards, 124 yards longer than the 7,237-yard The Renaissance Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rasmus Hojgaard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||66-72-70 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-72||-4.216||3.32||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||66-73-74-68 (-7)||6.092||16.888||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||6||73-67-67-67 (-14)||–||–||$134,125|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from