Rasmus Andersson will be in action when
the Calgary Flames and Arizona Coyotes meet at Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday, beginning at 9:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Andersson in that upcoming Flames-Coyotes game are available, so check out our stats to help you make good calls.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Rasmus Andersson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Rasmus Andersson Season Stats
- Andersson’s plus-minus this season is +18, in 22:27 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in three games, and has three goals in total, so far this season.
- Andersson has gotten an assist in 28 games, and has 36 assists in total, so far this season.
- He has picked up at least one point in 29 games, and has 39 points in total, so far this season.
- He has one goal on the power play, plus 13 assists.
- He takes 1.8 shots per game, scoring on 2.6% of them.
Rasmus Andersson Prop Bet Insights
- In 16 of the 33 games Andersson has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- Andersson has not had shorter odds than -130 to go over on his point total in a game this season.
- Through 33 games with longer odds than -130 to go over his point total, Andersson has hit the over 16 times (48.5% of chances).
- Andersson’s odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 56.5% that he goes over.
Rasmus Andersson Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/18/2022||Sabres||0||0||0||25:58||Home||L 1-0 OT|
|3/12/2022||Red Wings||1||0||1||24:31||Home||W 3-0|
|3/5/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||21:03||Away||W 4-3 OT|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from