Rasmus Andersson and the Calgary Flames play the St. Louis Blues on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET, at Scotiabank Saddledome. There are prop bets for Andersson available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Rasmus Andersson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Rasmus Andersson Season Stats
- In 67 games this season, Andersson has a plus-minus rating of +19, and averages 22:31 on the ice.
- Andersson has four goals so far this season, scoring in four different games.
- Andersson has 37 assists in all, with at least one in 29 games.
- Andersson has accumulated at least one point in 31 games so far this season, and 41 points in total.
- On the power play, Andersson has two goals and 14 assists.
- Andersson is averaging 1.8 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 3.3%.
Rasmus Andersson Prop Bet Insights
- Andersson has gone over his points prop bet 18 times this season in games with a set points prop (37 opportunities).
- In the three games Andersson has played this season with shorter odds than -120 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total two times (66.7% of chances).
- In 32 games this season with longer odds than -120 to go over his point total, Andersson has exceeded the total 15 times (46.9% of chances).
- Andersson’s odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 54.5% that he hits the over.
Rasmus Andersson Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/31/2022||Kings||0||0||0||25:51||Home||L 3-2 SO|
|3/18/2022||Sabres||0||0||0||25:58||Home||L 1-0 OT|
|3/12/2022||Red Wings||1||0||1||24:31||Home||W 3-0|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from