Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Higgins has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Ravens. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Rashard Higgins Week 14 Player Props
Higgins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Higgins is averaging 40.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 less than the over/under of 48.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Higgins has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens feature the 13th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 243.9 yards per game.
- Higgins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.9 per game. He averages 6.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.9 yards.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Rashard Higgins or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from