Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns play the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Higgins’ receiving yards prop bet in the matchup.
Rashard Higgins Player Props vs. Chiefs
Higgins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Higgins is averaging 44.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (42.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven out of 14), Higgins has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs sport the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 248.0 yards per game.
- Higgins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.2 per game. He is averaging 3.4 less per game than that average.
- In just 42.9% of his games (six of 14 chances), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (48.2).
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Rashard Higgins or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from