The Toronto Raptors (0-1) are favored by 1 point against the San Antonio Spurs (1-0) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on KENS. The matchup’s point total is set at 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of December 25, 2020, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Spurs Betting Odds
Raptors vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 26
Raptors: Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Spurs: Derrick White: Out (Toe), Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Raptors and Spurs Records ATS
- Toronto had a 46-36-1 record ATS last year.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Raptors were 32-24-1 against the spread last season.
- Only 41 of 83 Toronto games last season (49.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- San Antonio held a losing record ATS last season with 30 wins, 39 losses, and two ties ATS.
- The Spurs were at least a 1-point underdog 32nd times last season, where they had a record of 8-22-1 against the spread.
- San Antonio and its opponents typically hit the over last season, doing so in 59.2% (42) of its 71 games played.
Head to Head
Pascal Siakam (35 points) led the Raptors past Derrick White (14 points) and the Spurs 110-106 in their last matchup on Sunday. The Raptors were favored by 3 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 216 total points in the matchup fell short of the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Raptors||Spurs||-3||220||-154||130||Regular Season||110-106 TOR|
|1/12/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-5||220.5||-203||169||Regular Season||105-104 SA*|
|2/22/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-117 TOR|
|1/3/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-107 SA|
|1/19/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||86-83 TOR|
|10/23/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-97 SA|
|1/24/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-106 SA|
|1/3/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-82 SA|
|4/2/2016||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 SA|
|12/9/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 TOR|
- 1/12/2020 DNP – Raptors: Fred VanVleet
- In Toronto’s matchups last season, the Raptors and their opponents eclipsed Saturday’s total of 225.5 points 31 times (37.3% of opportunities).
- In 41 out of San Antonio’s 71 games last year (57.7%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Saturday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Raptors games last season was 6.8 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Spurs’ games last season (229.2 points).
- The Raptors’ average implied point total last season was 1.6 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (112.4 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Toronto outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 39 times last season.
- The 114.8-point average implied total last season for the Spurs is 2.8 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- San Antonio scored more than 112 points in 39 games last season.
- Last season, the Raptors were the league’s 13th-highest scoring team (112.3 PPG), while the Spurs allowed the 25th-fewest points per game (115.2) in NBA action.
- The Raptors totaled 494 more points than their opponents last season (six per game on average), while the Spurs were out-scored by 79 total points (1.1 per game average differential).
- Siakam averaged 22.9 points per game last season while adding 7.3 rebounds.
- Kyle Lowry averaged 7.5 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet averaged 1.8 steals per game. Chris Boucher collected 1.0 block a contest.
- DeMar DeRozan put up 22.1 points per game last season and recorded 5.6 assists.
- LaMarcus Aldridge grabbed 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Dejounte Murray averaged 1.7 steals per game. Aldridge collected 1.6 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from