The Dallas Mavericks (6-6) visit the Toronto Raptors (4-8) as underdogs after Luka Doncic went off for 36 points in the Mavericks’ 117-101 loss to the Bulls. The matchup airs on FS-SW at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 18, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 18, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Raptors vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 18
Alex Len: Day To Day (Personal),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Dorian Finney-Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dwight Powell: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jalen Brunson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Day To Day (Groin),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Raptors and Mavericks Records ATS
- Toronto’s record against the spread is 3-9 this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Raptors are 1-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Toronto and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 58.3% of its games this season (7/12).
- Dallas has a 7-5 record ATS this season.
- The Mavericks only hold a 1-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 4-point underdog.
- 25% of Dallas’ 12 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Raptors got a team-high 32 points out of Kyle Lowry on the way to a 110-107 victory over Jalen Brunson (21 points) and the Mavericks in their most recent matchup on December 22, 2019. The Raptors were 1.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 217 total points to fall short of the 218-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-1.5||218||-120||100||Regular Season||110-107 TOR|
|11/16/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4.5||217.5||-186||155||Regular Season||110-102 DAL|
|1/27/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-120 TOR|
|10/26/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-107 TOR|
|3/16/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-115 TOR|
|12/26/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-93 DAL|
|3/25/2017||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-86 TOR|
|3/13/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-78 TOR|
|12/22/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-99 TOR|
|11/3/2015||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-91 TOR|
- The Raptors are the NBA’s 12th-highest scoring team (111.5 PPG), while the Mavericks allow their opponents the fifth-fewest points per game (106.1) in the league.
- The Raptors have a -8-point scoring differential on the season (-0.7 per game). The Mavericks have out-scored opponents by 31 points on the season (2.6 more per game).
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors scoring 20.1 points per game.
- VanVleet’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 1.6 points less than his season average of 20.1.
- Lowry leads Toronto with 7.1 assists a game and Pascal Siakam paces the team with 8.3 rebounds per contest.
- Siakam’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 32.1.
- VanVleet connects on 3.6 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Toronto’s steals leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 2.1 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks an outing.
- Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 28.3 points, 10.2 grabbing rebounds and handing out 9.4 assists per game.
- Doncic’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 10.5 assists, 1.1 assists higher than his season average of 9.4.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.8 threes per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 3.8.
- James Johnson is at the top of Dallas’ steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Maxi Kleber leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Johnson’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from