The Toronto Raptors (7-12) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Orlando Magic (8-12) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Amalie Arena as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The matchup’s point total is 220.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 31, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Magic Betting Odds
Raptors vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 31
Norman Powell: Day To Day (Quad),
OG Anunoby: Out (Calf),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Foot),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Raptors and Magic Records ATS
- Toronto is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 6-13
- The Raptors are 1-3 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5.5-point favorite.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 8 of 19 games this season (42.1%).
- Orlando holds a losing record ATS this season with nine wins and 11 losses ATS.
- For the third time this season, the Magic are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-0 against the spread.
- 45% of Orlando’s 20 games this season have topped the over/under.
- Toronto’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup over/under (220.5 points) in 52.6% of opportunities (10 out of 19 matchups).
- In 45% of Orlando’s games this season (9 of 20), the total points scored was more than Sunday’s 220.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Raptors games is 221.7 points, 1.2 more than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- Magic’s games have an over/under of 215.7 points this season, 4.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Raptors have an average implied point total of 113.6 this season, which is 0.6 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (113).
- This season, Toronto has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) nine times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Magic (112) is four more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Orlando has totaled more than 108 points in seven games on the season.
- The Raptors are the league’s 17th-highest scoring team (111.1 PPG), while the Magic allow the 12th-fewest points per game (110.9) in NBA action.
- The Raptors have totaled just seven more points than their opponents this season (0.4 per game on average), while the Magic have been out-scored by 122 total points (6.1 per game average differential).
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in scoring (19.3 points per game) and assisting (6.5 assists per game).
- VanVleet’s points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.2 points greater than his season average of 19.3.
- Toronto is led in rebounds by Pascal Siakam’s 7.9 per game.
- Siakam’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.2 higher than his season average of 31.3.
- VanVleet connects on 3.2 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- OG Anunoby leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 2.1 blocks an outing to pace Toronto.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the team in both scoring (23.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.7 rebounds per game).
- Vucevic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 0.5 points lower than his season average of 23.0.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Fultz’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Terrence Ross is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Aaron Gordon leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from