The Toronto Raptors (1-6) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (4-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Golden 1 Center as favorites. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 8, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Kings Betting Odds
Raptors vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 8
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
De’Aaron Fox: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Jabari Parker: Out (Health protocols)
Raptors and Kings Records ATS
- Toronto is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 1-6
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Raptors are 1-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- In 57.1% of its games this season (4/7), Toronto and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- So far this season, Sacramento holds an even 4-4 record ATS.
- The Kings only hold a 0-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- Sacramento and its opponents have often covered the total points bet this season, doing so in 62.5% (5) of its eight games played.
Head to Head
Norman Powell (31 points) led the Raptors past De’Aaron Fox (28 points) and the Kings 118-113 in their most recent matchup. The Raptors were favored by 5 points in the game, which pushed. The 231 total points in the matchup covered the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Raptors||Kings||-5||226||-198||163||Regular Season||118-113 TOR*|
|11/6/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-8||218.5||-388||307||Regular Season||124-120 TOR*|
|1/22/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-105 TOR|
|11/7/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-105 TOR|
|12/17/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-93 TOR|
|12/10/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-87 TOR|
|11/20/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 SAC|
|11/6/2016||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-91 SAC|
|12/20/2015||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-94 SAC|
|11/15/2015||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-101 SAC|
- 3/8/2020 DNP – Raptors: Fred VanVleet; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 11/6/2019 DNP – Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- The Raptors are at the 23rd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (107.3 PPG), while the Kings allow the 24th-fewest points per game (117.6) in the league.
- The Raptors have been out-scored by 33 points this season (4.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Kings have out-scored them by 39 more points on the year (4.8 per game).
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors scoring 20.6 points per game.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 3.1 less than his season average of 31.6.
- Kyle Lowry leads Toronto with 7.4 assists per game and Pascal Siakam paces the team with 7.7 rebounds per outing.
- Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 2.5 less than his season average of 32.0.
- The Raptors are led by VanVleet from long distance. He knocks down 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Toronto’s blocks leader is Chris Boucher, who averages 2.0 per game. OG Anunoby leads the team averaging 1.9 steals an outing.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Fox’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 18.4 points per game and 5.6 assists per game.
- Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 26.8.
- Marvin Bagley III collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, pulling down 8.5 per game.
- Bagley’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 boards, 1.0 rebound less than his season average of 8.5.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Hassan Whiteside is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Fox’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
The Raptors are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (4.5 to 0.5 points). Take the Kings and the points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from