The Charlotte Hornets (6-7) are 8-point underdogs against the Toronto Raptors (3-8) at Amalie Arena on Saturday, January 16, 2021. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 16, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Hornets Betting Odds
Raptors vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 16
Alex Len: Out (Personal),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Gordon Hayward: Day To Day (Hip),
Cody Zeller: Out (Hand)
Raptors and Hornets Records ATS
- Toronto’s record against the spread is 3-8 this season.
- The Raptors have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 8 points, going 1-1 this season.
- Toronto and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 45.5% of its games this season (5/11).
- Charlotte has a 7-6 record ATS this season.
- Nine of Charlotte’s 13 games (69.2%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Chris Boucher (25 points) led the Raptors past Terry Rozier (22 points) and the Hornets 111-108 in their last matchup on January 14, 2021. The Raptors were favored by 10 points in the game, which pushed. The 219 total points in the matchup also pushed.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Raptors||Raptors||-10||219||-500||374||Regular Season||111-108 TOR|
|2/28/2020||Raptors||Raptors||-13.5||214||-1173||748||Regular Season||99-96 CHA*|
|1/8/2020||Raptors||Hornets||-2.5||207.5||-140||117||Regular Season||112-110 TOR*|
|11/18/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-8.5||214.5||-414||320||Regular Season||132-96 TOR*|
|4/5/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-111 CHA|
|3/24/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-114 CHA|
|10/22/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-106 TOR|
|3/4/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 TOR|
|2/11/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-103 TOR|
|12/20/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-111 TOR|
- 2/28/2020 DNP – Raptors: Fred VanVleet, Serge Ibaka; Hornets: Cody Zeller
- 1/8/2020 DNP – Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Norman Powell
- 11/18/2019 DNP – Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Serge Ibaka
- The Raptors are the league’s 16th-highest scoring team (111.1 PPG), while the Hornets allow the eighth-fewest points per game (107.5) in NBA play.
- The Raptors have been out-scored by 11 points this season (one point per game on average), and opponents of the Hornets have out-scored them by only four more points on the year (0.3 per game).
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in scoring, racking up 20.5 points per game.
- VanVleet’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 2.0 points lower than his season average of 20.5.
- Kyle Lowry leads Toronto with 7.2 assists per game and Pascal Siakam paces the squad with 8.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Siakam’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 7.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.6.
- The Raptors are led by VanVleet from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Toronto’s steals leader is OG Anunoby, who collects 1.9 per game. Boucher leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks a game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 22.0 points per game and also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest.
- Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 3.3 lower than his season average of 30.8.
- Bismack Biyombo (7.0 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.4 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Graham’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 4.2 higher than his season average of 21.3.
- Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Graham is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Biyombo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from