The Toronto Raptors (5-8) are favored () to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Miami Heat (5-7) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Amalie Arena. The matchup airs on SUN.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Heat Betting Odds
Raptors vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 20
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Foot),
Tyler Herro: Day To Day (Neck),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health protocols),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Raptors and Heat Records ATS
- Toronto has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 4-9 against the spread.
- The Raptors have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 4 points, going 1-4 this season.
- 7 of 13 Toronto games this season (53.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Miami has a 4-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- As at least a 4-point underdog, the Heat frequently come up short with only a 1-3-1 record against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 58.3% (7) of its 12 games played.
Head to Head
The Raptors got a team-high 36 points from Fred VanVleet on the way to a 107-103 win against Goran Dragic (25 points) and the Heat in their most recent matchup on August 3, 2020. The Raptors were 3-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 210 total points to finish under the 221-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/3/2020||Raptors||Heat||-3||221||-148||123||Regular Season||107-103 TOR|
|1/2/2020||Heat||Heat||-5.5||214.5||-217||177||Regular Season||84-76 MIA*|
|12/3/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-5||211.5||-224||183||Regular Season||121-110 MIA*|
|4/7/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 TOR|
|3/10/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-104 TOR|
|12/26/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-104 TOR|
|11/25/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-115 TOR|
|4/11/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 MIA|
|2/13/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-112 TOR|
|1/9/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-89 MIA|
- 1/2/2020 DNP – Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell
- 12/3/2019 DNP –
Heat: Goran Dragic
- The Raptors are the league’s 12th-highest scoring team (111.8 PPG), while the Heat allow the 24th-fewest points per game (113.8) in NBA play.
- The Raptors have scored just 15 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.1 per game), while the Heat have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 43 total points, -3.6 per game).
- Kyle Lowry leads the Raptors in points and assists. He scores 19.1 points per game while also adding 7.1 assists.
- Lowry’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 1.6 points lower than his season average of 19.1.
- Toronto is led in rebounds by Pascal Siakam’s 7.8 per game.
- Siakam’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 6.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds less than his season average of 7.8.
- VanVleet connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Toronto’s steals leader is OG Anunoby, who grabs 2.1 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks a game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 2.1.
- Bam Adebayo is at the top of the Heat scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 19.5 points per game and 9.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Adebayo’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 14.5, 5.0 points less than his season average of 19.5.
- Dragic has the title of Miami assist leader, dishing out 5.3 assists per game this season.
- Dragic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.4 less than his season average of 22.9.
- Duncan Robinson leads the Heat in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.8 made threes per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 3.8.
- Jimmy Butler is at the top of Miami’s steals hierarchy with 2.2 steals per game and Adebayo leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from