The Toronto Raptors (18-27) play the Portland Trail Blazers (27-18) as just 1-point favorites on Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The over/under is set at 228.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 28, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 28
DeAndre’ Bembry: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee),
Paul Watson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nassir Little: Out (Thumb),
Damian Lillard: Day To Day (Knee),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Raptors and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Toronto is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 20-25
- The Raptors are 10-15 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of 45 games this season (53.3%).
- Portland has a 22-23 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 1-point underdog, the Trail Blazers often have trouble covering with only an 11-15 record against the spread.
- Portland and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 55.6% (25) of its 45 games played.
Head to Head
CJ McCollum scored a team-high 30 points to help lead the Trail Blazers past Pascal Siakam (22 points) and the Raptors 112-111 in their last matchup on January 11, 2021. The Trail Blazers were favored by 5 points in the game, but the Raptors covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 223 total points to go under the 230.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5||230.5||-195||159||Regular Season||112-111 POR|
- Toronto’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup point total (228.5 points) in 42.2% of opportunities (19 out of 45 matchups).
- In Portland’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup over/under in 24 out of 45 matchups (53.3%).
- This season the average total for Raptors games is 224.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (230 points).
- The Raptors have an average implied point total of 114.2 this season, which is 0.8 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115).
- This season, Toronto has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 17 times.
- The Trail Blazers’ average implied point total on the season (117.5 points) is 4.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (113 points).
- Portland has scored more than 113 points in 24 games on the season.
- The Raptors are the NBA’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.2 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow their opponents the 27th-fewest points per game (115.4) in the league.
- The Raptors have totaled just one more point than their opponents this year (an average of zero per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 38 total points, -0.8 per game).
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors scoring 20.1 points per game.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 30.7.
- Toronto is led in rebounding by Siakam’s 7.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyle Lowry’s 7.4 assists per game .
- Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.7 less than his season average of 30.2.
- VanVleet is the top three-point shooter for the Raptors, knocking down 3.4 per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- VanVleet leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 1.9 blocks a contest to pace Toronto.
- Boucher’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 1.9.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Damian Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (29.9 points per game) and assists (7.7 assists per game).
- Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 2.4 points lower than his season average of 29.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 11.8 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds less than his season average of 11.8.
- McCollum leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.4 made threes per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 4.4.
- One Portland player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Robert Covington averages 1.6 steals per game and 1.2 blocks per game.
- Covington’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from