A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the Toronto Raptors (17-25) visit the Houston Rockets (11-30) on Monday, March 22 at 9:00 PM ET. The Rockets are underdogs as they look to break an eight-game losing streak against the Raptors, losers of eight straight. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 5:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Rockets Betting Odds
Raptors vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
D.J. Augustin: Day To Day (Illness)
Raptors and Rockets Records ATS
- Toronto has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 19-23 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Raptors are 0-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of 42 games this season (57.1%).
- Houston has a 12-29 record ATS this season.
- 39% of Houston’s 41 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Raptors took down the Rockets 122-111. Norman Powell led the Raptors with 30 points, and Victor Oladipo paced the Rockets with 27. The Raptors covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 233 total points to cover the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2021||Raptors||Raptors||-6.5||219||-278||223||Regular Season||122-111 TOR|
- Toronto’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup total (224.5 points) in 22 out of 42 opportunities (52.4% of matchups).
- 16 Houston games this year (39% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Monday’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- The over/under for this matchup, 224.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in Raptors games this season.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates this game’s over/under (224.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rockets’ games (220.6 points) this season.
- The Raptors’ average implied point total this season is 2.9 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (114.1 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- This season, Toronto has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 11 times.
- The 114.6-point average implied total on the season for the Rockets is 6.6 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 15 times.
- The Raptors are at the 16th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.3 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.7) in the league.
- The Raptors have a negative point differential on the season (-1 total points, zero per game), as do the Rockets (-282 total points, -6.8 per game).
- The Raptors scoring leader is Fred VanVleet, who averages 19.9 points per game.
- Pascal Siakam paces Toronto with 7.2 rebounds per game and Kyle Lowry leads the squad with 7.4 assists per outing.
- VanVleet is the top three-point shooter for the Raptors, connecting on 3.3 per game.
- OG Anunoby leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 1.9 blocks an outing to pace Toronto.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.0 points per game and 10.1 rebounds per game this season.
- John Wall holds the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 6.1 assists per game this season.
- Eric Gordon is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Houston’s Oladipo has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from