The Los Angeles Lakers (31-19) are underdogs against the Toronto Raptors (20-30) at Amalie Arena on Tuesday, April 6. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Lakers Betting Odds
Raptors vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee),
Rodney Hood: Out (Hip),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Hip),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Foot),
Paul Watson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jalen Harris: Out (Hip)
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Neck),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Andre Drummond: Day To Day (Toe)
Raptors and Lakers Records ATS
- Toronto is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-29
- The Raptors are 10-16 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2.5-point favorite.
- 26 of 50 Toronto games this season (52%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Los Angeles holds a losing record ATS this season with 23 wins and 27 losses ATS.
- The Lakers hold an even 19-19 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- 34% of Los Angeles’ 50 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- Toronto’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (215.5 points) in 34 out of 50 opportunities (68% of matchups).
- In Los Angeles’ games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in 26 out of 50 matchups (52%).
- The Raptors have seen a 223.7 average over/under in their games this season, 8.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Lakers’ games (215.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (215.5 points).
- The Raptors have an average implied point total of 114.2 this season, which is 5.2 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (109).
- Toronto has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (109) 29 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (113.8) is 6.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 31 times.
- The Raptors are at the 16th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.1 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (105.9) in the league.
- The Raptors have totaled 27 more points than their opponents this season (0.5 per game on average), and the Lakers have scored 208 more points than their opponents (4.1 per game).
- Pascal Siakam leads the Raptors in points and rebounds. He contributes 20.4 points per game while also adding 7.3 rebounds.
- Siakam’s points prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 14.1 points higher than his season average of 20.4.
- The team is led in assists by Kyle Lowry’s 7.3 per game.
- Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 29.7.
- Fred VanVleet hits 3.3 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Toronto’s steals leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 1.7 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
- Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 steals higher than his season average of 1.7.
- LeBron James’ excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assists leaderboards with 25.4 points per game and 7.9 assists per game.
- James’ points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 25.4.
- Andre Drummond collects all of the boards and is the Los Angeles leader in rebounds, pulling down 13.0 per game.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 1.5 rebounds, 11.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.0.
- James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lakers, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Nobody on Los Angeles grabs more steals than Drummond (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Anthony Davis (1.8 per game).
- Davis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from