The New York Knicks (36-45) will host the Toronto Raptors (48-33) after losing three straight home games. The Raptors () meet the Knicks ( on the moneyline) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Raptors vs Knicks Betting Odds
Raptors Vs. Knicks Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Pascal Siakam: Out (Rest),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Rest)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Illness),
Quentin Grimes: Out (Knee),
RJ Barrett: Out (Knee),
Nerlens Noel: Out (Foot),
Derrick Rose: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Julius Randle: Out (Quad),
Miles McBride: Out (Knee)
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|109.5 (19)||Points/Gm||106.8 (6)|
|18.8 (19)||Possessions/Game||22.5 (19)|
|44.6 (25)||Field Goal %||44.8 (5)|
|34.9 (19)||3PT %||34.3 (6)|
|51.1 (27)||Effective FG %||52.2 (9)|
|54.4 (27)||True Shooting %||55.8 (9)|
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|106.5 (27)||Points/Gm||107.1 (7)|
|22.5 (12)||Possessions/Game||18.8 (12)|
|43.7 (27)||Field Goal %||46.2 (17)|
|35.7 (13)||3PT %||35.4 (18)|
|51.3 (26)||Effective FG %||53.5 (17)|
|55 (26)||True Shooting %||57.2 (20)|
Raptors and Knicks Betting Records
- Toronto has won 46 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 35 times.
- The Raptors have been favored by 1 point or more 45 times this season, and covered the spread in 26 of those games.
- A total of 41 out of Toronto’s 81 games this season have gone over the point total.
- New York has compiled a 38-43-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 19-23 ATS this year when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- New York’s games have hit the over 38 out of 81 times this year.
Head to Head
The Raptors got a team-high 35 points from Fred VanVleet on the way to a victory over Evan Fournier (20 points) and the Knicks in their last matchup on January 2, 2022. The Raptors were 8.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 225 total points to cover the 207.5-point over/under.
- 1/2/2022 DNP – Knicks: Julius Randle
- 12/10/2021 DNP – Raptors: Precious Achiuwa
- 11/1/2021 DNP – Raptors: Pascal Siakam
- Pascal Siakam leads the Raptors in points and rebounds. He averages 22.8 points per game while adding 8.6 rebounds.
- VanVleet paces the team with 6.7 assists per game.
- VanVleet is the top three-point shooter for the Raptors, knocking down 3.7 per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Toronto.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 20.1 points, 10 grabbing rebounds and handing out 5.2 assists per game.
- Fournier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in three treys per game.
- New York’s Alec Burks has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Mitchell Robinson is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.