A pair of streaking teams square off when the Toronto Raptors (45-32) host the Miami Heat (49-29) on April 3, 2022. The Raptors will put their five-game win streak on the line against the Heat, who have won three straight. The Raptors (on the spread) and Heat ( to win) will meet Sunday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:09 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Raptors vs Heat Betting Odds
Raptors Vs. Heat Player Props
Injury Report as of April 3
OG Anunoby: Out (Hip/thigh),
Yuta Watanabe: Out (Quad)
P.J. Tucker: Out (Knee),
Dewayne Dedmon: Out (Ankle),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Toe),
Gabe Vincent: Out (Toe)
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Heat Defense|
|109.2 (18)||Points/Gm||104.4 (2)|
|17.2 (23)||Possessions/Game||16 (5)|
|44.5 (25)||Field Goal %||44.5 (4)|
|35.1 (16)||3PT %||34 (3)|
|51.1 (27)||Effective FG %||52.3 (10)|
|54.3 (27)||True Shooting %||56.1 (12)|
|Heat Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|108.6 (22)||Points/Gm||106.8 (6)|
|16 (26)||Possessions/Game||17.2 (8)|
|46.5 (13)||Field Goal %||46 (17)|
|37.5 (1)||3PT %||35 (12)|
|54.4 (6)||Effective FG %||53.3 (17)|
|58.1 (4)||True Shooting %||56.9 (19)|
Raptors and Heat Betting Records
- Toronto has won 44 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 33 times.
- The Raptors are 10-13 ATS this season when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 38 out of 77 times this season.
- Miami has compiled a 43-34-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have been an underdog by 5 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those contests.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 43 out of 78 times this year.
Head to Head
The Raptors took down the Heat in the last meeting between the teams on February 1, 2022. Gary Trent Jr. scored 33 points to pace the Raptors, and Bam Adebayo scored 32 points for the Heat. The Raptors covered the spread as 1.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 216 total points to cover the 211-point over/under.
- 2/1/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry
- 1/29/2022 DNP – Heat: Kyle Lowry
- 1/17/2022 DNP – Raptors: Gary Trent Jr.; Heat: Kyle Lowry
- The Raptors points and rebounds leader is Pascal Siakam. He puts up 22.3 points per game and pulls down 8.4 rebounds.
- Fred VanVleet paces the squad with 6.6 assists per game.
- The Raptors are led by VanVleet from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Toronto’s blocks leader is Chris Boucher, who averages 0.9 per game. Trent leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Tyler Herro outpaced his teammates on the Heat scoring front by putting up 20.6 points per game. He adds 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
- The Miami leaders in rebounds and assists are Dewayne Dedmon (5.7 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.4 assists per game).
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Miami’s Lowry has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with one per game and Dedmon is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.