The Toronto Raptors (9-12) will host the Memphis Grizzlies (10-10) after losing four home games in a row. The contest tips at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. The Raptors (on the spread, to win) take on the Grizzlies on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 7:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Raptors vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Raptors Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of November 30
Khem Birch: Out (Knee),
Gary Trent Jr.: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Out (Personal),
OG Anunoby: Out (Hip)
Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle),
Ziaire Williams: Out (Knee),
Ja Morant: Out (Knee)
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|105.9 (20)||Points/Gm||115.6 (30)|
|27.1 (9)||Possessions/Game||39.8 (30)|
|43.8 (21)||Field Goal %||47.6 (28)|
|34.5 (15)||3PT %||39.6 (30)|
|49.9 (26)||Effective FG %||55.5 (29)|
|53.3 (26)||True Shooting %||58.5 (30)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|110.7 (6)||Points/Gm||106.7 (19)|
|39.8 (1)||Possessions/Game||27.1 (22)|
|44.7 (18)||Field Goal %||46.8 (25)|
|33.6 (18)||3PT %||36 (25)|
|51.1 (20)||Effective FG %||54.4 (27)|
|54.1 (21)||True Shooting %||58 (27)|
Raptors and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Toronto has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Raptors have not covered the spread this season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- In Toronto’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 11 times.
- Memphis is 11-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Grizzlies have won each of their four games this year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 12 out of 20 times this season.
Head to Head
Gary Trent Jr. (26 points) led the Raptors over Ja Morant (23 points) and the Grizzlies in their last matchup on November 24, 2021. The Grizzlies were favored by 3.5 points in the game, but the Raptors covered the spread. The 239 total points in the matchup went over the 218.5-point over/under.
- 11/24/2021 DNP – Raptors: OG Anunoby; Grizzlies: De’Anthony Melton
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in scoring (20.1 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Scottie Barnes paces Toronto with 8.5 rebounds per game.
- The Raptors are led by VanVleet from long distance. He hits 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Trent leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Chris Boucher collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Toronto.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Morant, leads the team in both scoring (24.1 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Steven Adams is the Memphis leader with eight per game.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- Morant tops Memphis in steals with 1.6 per game, and Jaren Jackson Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.9 per game.