Bookmakers give the Rangersodds to pick up a win and have set the Islanders at on the moneyline for this Thursday matchup. This game has a total of .
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of March 17, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Rangers Vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Rangers Vs. Islanders Player Props
Injury Report as of March 17
Rangers: Sammy Blais: Out (Knee), Kevin Rooney: Out (Upper Body), Kaapo Kakko: Out (Upper Body)
|Rangers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Islanders Defense|
|3.02 (16)||Goals/Game||2.74 (6)|
|28.6 (29)||Shots/Game||31.6 (18)|
|10.5% (9)||Shooting %||8.6% (4)|
|7.8 (12)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.6 (27)|
|Islanders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rangers Defense|
|2.70 (24)||Goals/Game||2.58 (3)|
|29.5 (25)||Shots/Game||32.1 (22)|
|9.2% (22)||Shooting %||8.0% (1)|
|9.8 (25)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.5 (8)|
Rangers And Islanders Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won 25 of their 32 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (78.1%).
- The Rangers have a record of 16-3 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -145 or shorter (winning 84.2%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied win probability of 59.2%.
- The Islanders have won four, or 16.7%, of the 24 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- The Islanders have a record of 1-7 in games when oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Islanders.
Head to Head
The last time these two squads squared off, the Rangers won 4-1. Kevin Rooney (two goals) and Chris Kreider (two goals) paced the Rangers. Andy Andreoff led the Islanders with one goal.
- One of New York’s top offensive options this season is Artemi Panarin, who has recorded 71 points in 55 games.
- Mika Zibanejad has 62 points (25 goals, 37 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Adam Fox has created 61 points for New York in 57 games this season, scoring on 8.3% of his shots and putting up nine goals and 52 assists.
- Across 39 games played, Igor Shesterkin has a goaltending record of 26-7-2. During those games, he’s allowed 78 goals while recording 1176 saves.
- Mathew Barzal has totaled 12 goals and 25 assists in 48 games for New York, good for 37 points.
- Brock Nelson has helped lead the attack for New York this season with 24 goals and 12 assists.
- Noah Dobson’s 10 goals and 24 assists add up to 34 points this season.
- Ilya Sorokin has an 18-10-3 record this season, with a .925 save percentage (fifth-best in the league). He has 1107 saves, and has conceded 90 goals (2.3 goals against average).