The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 14, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs Jets Betting Odds
Rams vs Jets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Rams games have gone over 44.5 points on five occasions this season (38.5% of matchups).
- New York’s games have gone over 44.5 points on four occasions (30.8% of games).
- The two teams average a combined 39.1 points per contest, 5.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams combine to allow 49.1 points per game, which is 4.6 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Rams games this season have posted an average total of 43.9, which is 0.6 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Jets games average 44.3 total points, 0.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Jets are the NFL’s 32nd-highest scoring team this season compared to the 17th-ranked Rams.
- New York has allowed the 31st-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Los Angeles has given up the third-fewest.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in nine out of 13 outings this season (69.2%).
- Los Angeles has put together an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has a losing 4-8 record against the spread.
- New York’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
When the Rams Have the Ball
- The average points per game output for the Rams this season, 25, is 5.2 fewer than the 30.2 the Jets have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- New York is 0-6 overall and 2-4 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
- The Rams offense has averaged 389.4 total yards per game this season, within 10.2 yards of the 399.6 the Jets defense has allowed. On average, the Rams pick up 5.7 yards per play and the Jets give up 5.9.
- In contests where the Los Angeles offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 1-5 against the spread and 0-6 overall this season.
- The Rams have averaged 129 yards per game on the ground this season, 16.2 yards more than the Jets have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (112.8).
- When Los Angeles rushers gain at least a combined 129 yards this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the New York defense allows opponents to pick up less than 112.8 yards on the ground, they are 2-4 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- This season, the Jets have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.6 times Rams have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 8-1 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
- New York’s record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 1-4 ATS, 0-5 overall
When the Jets Have the Ball
- The Jets rack up 4.8 fewer points per game (14.1) than the Rams give up (18.9).
- New York is 3-2 against the spread and 0-5 overall a season ago when the team records at least 14.1 points.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 25 or fewer points.
- The Jets average just 16.4 fewer yards per game (269.7), than the Rams give up per contest (286.1). The Jets average 4.7 yards per play, while the Rams give up 4.6 per play.
- Los Angeles has a 5-1 record ATS and a 5-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 286.1 yards or less.
- This season, the Jets rack up 103.6 yards per game on the ground, just 9.2 more yards per game than the Rams allow per contest (94.4).
- When New York rushes for at least 103.6 yards, it recorded a 1-5 ATS record and a 0-6 overall record.
- This season, Los Angeles is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 94.4 rushing yards.
- This year, the Jets turn the ball over 1.3 times per game, 0.3 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.6 the Rams force on average.
- New York is 2-5 against the spread and 0-8 overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.6 or more turnovers, Los Angeles has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall.
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff leads the team with 3,508 passing yards (269.8 yards per game) and has a 68.2% completion percentage this year (324-of-475) while throwing 18 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 13 games.
- Darrell Henderson has rushed for a team-leading 566 yards on 125 attempts (43.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 13 games.
- Cam Akers has 528 yards on 109 carries (48 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of 11 games.
- This season, Cooper Kupp has 79 catches (on 111 targets) to lead the team with 869 yards (66.8 per game) with three touchdowns in 13 games.
- Robert Woods has contributed with 795 yards on 76 grabs with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 106 times and averages 61.2 receiving yards per game.
- This year, Josh Reynolds has caught 40 passes on 63 targets for 515 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10 TFL and 36 tackles.
- John Johnson has collected 85 tackles, two TFL, and one interception this year.
- Darious Williams has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 28 tackles, one TFL, and 13 passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- This year, Sam Darnold has put up 1,560 passing yards (173.3 yards per game) while going 156-for-267 (58.4% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and nine interceptions in nine games. He has added a 176 rushing yards on 24 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 19.6 yards per game.
- Frank Gore has racked up a team-high 546 rushing yards (42 yards per game) and scored one touchdown in 13 games.
- Ty Johnson has 180 yards on 38 carries (18 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of 10 games.
- This season, Jamison Crowder has 42 catches (on 68 targets) to lead the team with 510 yards (56.7 per game) with five touchdowns in nine games.
- Breshad Perriman’s statline this year shows 26 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns over the course of nine games. He puts up 44.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 46 times.
- Braxton Berrios has totaled 305 yards on 29 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 23.5 yards per game on 46 targets in 13 contests.
- Quinnen Williams has six sacks to lead the team, and has also collected nine TFL and 51 tackles over 12 games.
- Neville Hewitt has collected 110 tackles, six TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Marcus Maye has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 66 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and 10 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from