The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Rams games this season have posted an average total of 43.5, which is five points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Cardinals games is 51.1 points, 2.6 more than this game’s over/under.
- Rams games have gone over 48.5 points on three occasions this season (27.3% of matchups).
- Arizona’s contests have gone over 48.5 points on six occasions (54.5% of games).
- The total for this matchup is 48.5 points, three fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The Rams score the 19th-most points in the league this season, while the Cardinals’ offense puts up the eighth-most.
- The over/under for this game is set at 48.5 points, 5.5 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- This contest features the NFL’s 14th-ranked (Arizona) and fourth-ranked (Los Angeles) scoring defenses.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Rams are 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in eight out of 11 opportunities this season (72.7%).
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Four of Arizona’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its opportunities).
Rams vs Cardinals: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Rams||Rams||-7||45||-315||+265||424-393 LAR||31-24 LAR|
|12/1/2019||Rams||Cardinals||-2||47||-136||+120||549-198 LAR||34-7 LAR|
When the Rams Have the Ball
- The Cardinals defense has allowed 23.5 points per game this season, 0.4 points less than the 23.9 the Rams have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 23.5 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have a 4-1 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals defense has given up an average of 350.5 yards per game so far this season, 38.7 yards fewer than the 389.2-yard average from the Rams offense.
- On average, the Rams pick up 5.7 yards per play and the Cardinals allow 5.3.
- In contests where the Los Angeles offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- When Arizona allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall this season.
- The Cardinals defense has given up an average of 123.4 yards per game to opposing running games. That’s 1.3 less than the rushing output for the Rams (124.7).
- In games where the Los Angeles rushing attack runs for at least their season average, the Rams are 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When Arizona limits opposing teams to 123.4 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 1.7 times per game this season, while the Cardinals have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Arizona’s record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 3-2 ATS, 4-1 overall
When the Cardinals Have the Ball
- The Cardinals average 8.1 more points per game (27.6) than the Rams surrender (19.5).
- Arizona is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 27.6 points.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 23.9 or fewer points.
- The Cardinals collect 106.7 more yards per game (403.7), than the Rams allow per contest (297). The Cardinals average 6 yards per play, while the Rams allow 4.7 per play.
- In games Los Angeles holds its opponents to 297 or fewer yards, it has a 3-2 record ATS and a 4-1 record overall.
- This season, the Cardinals average 155.9 rushing yards per game, 62.4 more per game than the Rams allow per outing (93.5).
- When Arizona rushes for at least 155.9 yards, it had a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record.
- Los Angeles is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when holding opponents to 93.5 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Cardinals turn the ball over 1.2 times per game, 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.6 the Rams force on average.
- Arizona has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.2 times or less.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when it forces at least 1.6 turnovers.
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has thrown for 3,020 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes (271-of-403), with 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (274.5 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has taken 120 carries for 512 rushing yards (46.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Malcolm Brown has 370 yards on 87 carries (33.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has hauled in 66 passes for 763 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 97 times and averages 69.4 yards per game.
- Robert Woods has also contributed with 678 yards on 61 catches with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 87 times and puts up 61.6 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Reynolds has caught 38 passes on 60 targets for 488 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 44.4 yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has collected a team-leading 10 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 31 tackles.
- This year, John Johnson has collected 71 tackles, two TFL, and one interception.
- Darious Williams has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 26 tackles, one TFL, and 13 passes defended.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 2,814 yards while completing 68.2% of his passes (264-of-387), with 19 touchdowns and nine interceptions (255.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 97 times for 650 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 59.1 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has churned out 719 rushing yards (71.9 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- This season, DeAndre Hopkins has 77 catches (103 targets) to lead the team with 967 yards (87.9 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk’s statline this year shows 34 catches for 496 yards and six touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He averages 49.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 58 times.
- Chase Edmonds has caught 40 passes on 47 targets for 311 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 28.3 yards per game.
- Haason Reddick has notched a team-leading five sacks, while adding 10 TFL and 43 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks has totaled 87 tackles and eight TFL this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from