The Los Angeles Rams square off against the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC Wild Card round. The Rams ( ) play host to the Cardinals ( on the moneyline to win) on January 17, 2022 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Oddsmakers have set the matchup’s total at .
In this article we will provide you with the best odds available and explain what you need to know to make a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, weather conditions, and injury updates.
This article refers to betting data valid as of January 17, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Rams Vs. Cardinals Player Props
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Angles
Rams Vs. Cardinals Weather
The weather forecast for Inglewood on Monday is wet (light rain) but relatively calm (3 mph winds), with a high temperature of 61 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 8:12 PM on January 17).
Rams Vs. Cardinals Injury Report
Los Angeles Injuries
|Tremayne Anchrum Jr.||G||Knee||Out|
Rams Offense Vs. Cardinals Defense
|Rams Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cardinals Defense|
|27.1 (7)||Points/Gm||21.5 (9)|
|0.43 (5)||Points/Play||0.36 (16)|
|372.1 (9)||Yards/Gm||329.2 (11)|
|287.8 (5)||Pass Yards/Gm||227.8 (6)|
|99.0 (25)||Rush Yards/Gm||114.8 (20)|
|6.0 (3)||Yards/Play||5.4 (15)|
|8.1 (3)||Yards/Pass||6.9 (9)|
|4.0 (23)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (26)|
|43.9% (7)||3rd Down %||38.2% (10)|
|60.0% (15)||Red Zone %||60.8% (19)|
|23 (17)||Turnovers||27 (7)|
|31 (7)||Sacks||40 (14)|
Cardinals Offense Vs. Rams Defense
|Cardinals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rams Defense|
|26.4 (11)||Points/Gm||21.9 (15)|
|0.40 (14)||Points/Play||0.33 (7)|
|373.6 (8)||Yards/Gm||344.9 (17)|
|271.7 (8)||Pass Yards/Gm||263.3 (24)|
|122.1 (10)||Rush Yards/Gm||103.2 (6)|
|5.6 (15)||Yards/Play||5.2 (7)|
|7.8 (4)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (21)|
|4.2 (21)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (5)|
|45.2% (5)||3rd Down %||41.3% (21)|
|60.0% (15)||Red Zone %||51.8% (8)|
|15 (4)||Turnovers||25 (10)|
|39 (18)||Sacks||49 (3)|
When The Rams Have The Ball
- The Rams’ offense averages 6.0 yards per play (third in the league). The Cardinals’ defense gives up 5.4 (15th).
- Arizona gives up 0.36 points per play (16th in the league), and Los Angeles picks up 0.43 per play (fifth in the NFL).
- The Rams rank 17th in the league, committing 23 turnovers this season, while the Cardinals are seventh with 27 turnovers forced.
- Los Angeles is No. 7 in the league in sacks allowed (31), playing the pass rush ranked 14th, owned by Arizona (40).
When The Cardinals Have The Ball
- The Cardinals rank fourth in the NFL at 7.8 yards per pass attempt. The Rams give up 7.2 yards per passing play (21st in the league).
- Arizona converts 45.2% of its third downs (fifth in the league), while Los Angeles’ defense ranks 21st in that category (41.3%)
- The Cardinals average 4.2 yards per carry (21st in the league) compared to the 4.0 per rushing attempt the Rams allow (fifth in the NFL).
- The 271.7 passing yards per game Arizona averages ranks eighth in the NFL, while the 263.3 Los Angeles allows ranks 24th in the league.
Rams Betting Trends And Insights
- Los Angeles has covered eight times in 17 games with a spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 4-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- A total of nine out of Los Angeles’ 17 games this season have hit the over.
- Los Angeles’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 49 points nine times.
- The Rams have won 10 of the 15 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
Cardinals Betting Trends And Insights
- Arizona is 10-7-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 4-0.
- A total of eight Arizona games this year have gone over the point total.
- Arizona has played eight games this season that finished with a point total above 49 points.
- The Cardinals have been the underdog in six games this season but picked up the win in all of them.
Rams Players To Watch
- Matthew Stafford has 4,886 passing yards (287.4 YPG) and a 67.2% completion percentage (404-for-601) while tossing 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.
- Sony Michel has put up a team-high 845 yards (49.7 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has 145 catches (191 targets) and paces his team with 1,947 receiving yards (114.5 ypg) and 16 touchdowns.
- Van Jefferson’s stat line this year reveals 50 catches for 802 yards and six touchdowns. He averages 47.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 89 times.
- Tyler Higbee has totaled 560 yards on 61 receptions with five touchdowns, averaging 32.9 yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- Taylor Rapp leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 93 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and four interceptions over the current campaign.
Cardinals Players To Watch
- This season, Kyler Murray has racked up 3,787 passing yards (222.8 per game) while connecting on 333 of 481 passes (69.2%), with 24 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He has tacked on 423 rushing yards on 88 carries (plus five touchdowns), averaging 24.9 yards per game.
- James Conner has picked up a team-best 752 rushing yards (44.2 per game) and 15 touchdowns. He has added 37 receptions for 375 yards and three TDs.
- Chase Edmonds has run for 592 yards on 116 carries (45.5 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 43 catches for 311 yards.
- Christian Kirk has reeled in 77 passes for a team-high 982 yards and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 103 times, and averages 57.8 yards per game.
- A.J. Green has tacked on 54 receptions (on 92 targets) for 848 yards and three touchdowns.
- Zach Ertz is averaging 42.4 receiving yards per game, racking up 74 receptions (112 targets) for 763 yards and five touchdowns.
- Markus Golden has collected a team-leading 11.0 sacks, while adding 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- This season Jalen Thompson has collected 121 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three interceptions, leading his team in tackles.
- Byron Murphy has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 64 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and 12 passes defended 16 this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from