The Los Angeles Rams (0-0) and the Chicago Bears (0-0) square off in a Week 1 matchup. The Rams ( ) play host to the Bears ( on the moneyline to win) on September 12, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The matchup’s over/under is currently set at .
In this article you’ll see everything you need to know to place a bet on the game, including injury updates, key metrics, and weather conditions, as well as updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 12, 2021, 10:12 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Rams Vs. Bears Player Props
Rams Vs. Bears Weather
A high temperature of 76 degrees Fahrenheit, with clear sky and 6 mph winds, is the forecast for SoFi Stadium on Sunday (as of 10:12 PM on September 12).
Rams Vs. Bears Injury Report
Los Angeles Injuries
|Tremayne Anchrum Jr.||G||Knee||Out|
|Bryce Perkins||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|JuJu Hughes||S||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|J.R. Reed||S||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|AJ Jackson||OL||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Bobby Brown III||DL||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Tashaun Gipson Sr.||FS||Back||Probable|
|Mario Edwards Jr.||DE||Suspension||Out|
|Tarik Cohen||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Nick Foles||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jesper Horsted||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Breshad Perriman||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Duke Shelley||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Lachavious Simmons||OL||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Rams Offense Vs. Bears Defense (2020)
|Rams Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bears Defense|
|23.3 (22)||Points/Gm||23.1 (13)|
|0.34 (23)||Points/Play||0.36 (12)|
|377.0 (11)||Yards/Gm||344.9 (11)|
|261.4 (15)||Pass Yards/Gm||246.2 (11)|
|126.1 (10)||Rush Yards/Gm||113.4 (15)|
|5.5 (18)||Yards/Play||5.4 (10)|
|7.1 (19)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (15)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||4.1 (8)|
|43.4% (12)||3rd Down %||38.1% (8)|
|57.9% (19)||Red Zone %||54.7% (5)|
|25 (25)||Turnovers||18 (25)|
|25 (6)||Sacks||35 (17)|
Bears Offense Vs. Rams Defense (2020)
|Bears Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rams Defense|
|23.3 (22)||Points/Gm||18.5 (1)|
|0.36 (19)||Points/Play||0.30 (1)|
|331.4 (26)||Yards/Gm||281.9 (1)|
|245.3 (22)||Pass Yards/Gm||212.6 (2)|
|102.9 (25)||Rush Yards/Gm||91.3 (3)|
|5.1 (26)||Yards/Play||4.6 (1)|
|6.4 (27)||Yards/Pass||6.2 (1)|
|4.2 (19)||Yards/Rush||3.8 (3)|
|34.6% (31)||3rd Down %||35.4% (3)|
|56.4% (22)||Red Zone %||58.7% (12)|
|22 (20)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|36 (17)||Sacks||53 (2)|
When The Rams Have The Ball (2020)
- The Rams scored on 57.9% of their red-zone trips last season (19th in NFL), and will be facing the Bears’ fifth-ranked defense in that category (54.7%).
- Los Angeles was No. 6 in the league in sacks conceded last season (25), and is up against the pass rush that ranked 17th a year ago, owned by Chicago (35).
- The Rams had a 0.34 point-per-play average last season (23rd in NFL), while the Bears allowed 0.36 (12th).
- Los Angeles’ offense ranked 22nd in the NFL at 23.3 points per game last season. Chicago gave up 23.1 per game (13th in the league).
When The Bears Have The Ball (2020)
- The Bears had a 34.6% third-down conversion rate last season, 31st in the NFL. The Rams allowed third-down conversions on 35.4% of their opponents’ attempts (third).
- Los Angeles’ defense gave up 6.2 passing yards per attempt last year (first in the NFL). They will attempt to shut down Chicago’s passing attack, which had the No. 27 yards-per-pass average in the league (6.4 per attempt).
- The Rams’ defense was first in the NFL, giving up 4.6 yards per play last year, and the Bears’ offense was 26th in yards per play (5.1).
- Chicago was 26th in the league last year, gaining 331.4 yards per game, while Los Angeles ranked first in yards conceded (281.9).
Rams Betting Trends And Insights
- Los Angeles won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Rams were favored by 9.5 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the point total four out of 16 times last season.
- Los Angeles’ 18 games last season went over this contest’s total of 46.5 points six times.
- The Rams were favored on the moneyline 12 total times last season. They finished 8-4 in those games.
Bears Betting Trends And Insights
- Chicago put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Bears were an underdog by 9.5 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 16 times last season.
- Chicago played eight games last season that went over 46.5 combined points scored.
- The Bears were underdogs in 13 games last season and won six (46.2%) of those contests.
Rams Players To Watch
- Last year, Matthew Stafford collected 4,084 passing yards (255.3 yards per game) while going 339-for-528 (64.2% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson rushed for 624 yards on 138 carries (41.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year, Sony Michel rushed for 449 yards on 79 carries (37.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Last season, Cooper Kupp hauled in 92 passes (on 124 targets) for 974 yards (60.9 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- Robert Woods contributed with 90 grabs for 936 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 58.5 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Higbee collected 521 yards on 44 catches with five touchdowns last year, averaging 32.6 yards per game on 60 targets.
- Last season, Aaron Donald put up 13.5 sacks, 19.5 TFL and 63 tackles.
- Troy Reeder’s 2020 campaign saw him total 109 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Darious Williams intercepted four passes while adding 51 tackles, 2.5 TFL, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
Bears Players To Watch
- Last year Andy Dalton totaled 2,170 passing yards (135.6 yards per game) while going 216-for-333 (64.9% completion percentage) and throwing 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- David Montgomery took 247 carries for 1,070 rushing yards a season ago (66.9 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns. He also caught 54 passes for 438 yards (27.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Last season Allen Robinson II was targeted 151 times and notched 102 catches for 1,250 yards (78.1 ypg) and scored six touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney’s stat line last year showed 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns. He put up 39.4 receiving yards per game and was targeted 98 times.
- Last season Damiere Byrd caught 47 passes on 77 targets for 604 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Khalil Mack registered 9.0 sacks, 15.0 TFL, 71 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith collected 180 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 4.0 sacks, and two interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Tashaun Gipson picked off two passes and tacked on 84 tackles and seven passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from