The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- The points total average for Raiders games this season is 55.5, 8.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Jets games average 43.1 total points, 3.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Raiders games have gone over 47 points on 10 occasions this season (90.9% of matchups).
- In three (27.3%) games this season, the Jets have combined with their opponents to go over 47 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (40.3 points per game) is 6.7 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The Raiders score the 13th-most points in the league this season, while the Jets’ offense puts up the 32nd-most.
- These two teams yield a combined 58.3 points per game, 11.3 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Las Vegas is the NFL’s 28th-ranked scoring defense while New York is the 29th-ranked.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities this season (72.7%).
- Las Vegas is 7-4 against the spread.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has put together a losing 3-8 record against the spread this season.
- Just six of New York’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
Raiders vs Jets: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Raiders||Jets||-3.5||44.5||-182||+160||401-208 NYJ||34-3 NYJ|
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders average points scored this season (26.5) and the Jets points allowed (29.3) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 26.5 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 29.3 points or fewer this year, the Jets have pieced together a 0-4 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
- The Raiders offense has averaged 357.7 total yards per game this season, 37.3 yards fewer than the 395 allowed by the Jets defense.
- The Raiders average 5.7 yards per play while the Jets allow 5.8 per play.
- In contests where the Las Vegas offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- When the New York defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 1-5 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Raiders have averaged 125.5 yards per game on the ground this season, 14.5 yards more than the Jets have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (111).
- When Las Vegas rushers gain at least a combined 125.5 yards this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the New York defense allows opponents to pick up less than 111 yards on the ground, they are 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Las Vegas turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 6-2 overall and 7-1 against the spread.
- New York’s record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 0-4 ATS, 0-4 overall
When the Jets Have the Ball
- The Jets average 13.8 points per game, 15.2 fewer than the Raiders allow per matchup (29).
- When New York puts up at least 13.8 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- Las Vegas has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 26.5 points or less.
- The Jets collect 110.6 fewer yards per game (267.7), than the Raiders allow per outing (378.3). The Jets average 4.6 yards per play, while the Raiders allow 5.8 per play.
- Las Vegas has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 378.3 yards or less.
- This season, the Jets pile up 97.5 rushing yards per game, 15.7 fewer per game than the Raiders allow per outing (113.2).
- New York has a 1-5 ATS record and a 0-6 overall record when the team rushes for at least 97.5 yards.
- Las Vegas is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when holding opponents to 113.2 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Jets turn the ball over 1.2 times per game, only 0.1 more turnovers per game than the 1.1 the Raiders force on average.
- New York is 2-5 against the spread and 0-7 overall when it turns the ball over 1.2 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.1 or more turnovers, Las Vegas has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 2,645 yards while completing 69.3% of his passes (241-of-348), with 19 touchdowns and four interceptions (240.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 30 times for 124 yards, averaging 11.3 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has taken 206 carries for 781 rushing yards (71 yards per game) and nine touchdowns. He’s also caught 27 passes for 175 yards (15.9 receiving yards per game).
- In 11 games, Devontae Booker has rushed for 326 yards on 59 carries (29.6 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has hauled in 64 passes for 541 yards with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 91 times and averages 49.2 yards per game.
- Hunter Renfrow has also added 509 yards on 38 catches with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and averages 46.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Nelson Agholor has caught 29 passes on 44 targets for 497 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 45.2 receiving yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has six sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up nine TFL and 28 tackles.
- Nick Kwiatkoski has racked up 59 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
- Jeff Heath has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- Sam Darnold has thrown for 1,242 yards while completing 58.7% of his passes (128-of-218), with three touchdowns and eight interceptions in seven games this year (177.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 20 times for 147 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21 yards per game.
- Frank Gore has churned out 521 rushing yards (47.4 yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Jamison Crowder has been targeted 56 times and has 35 catches to lead the team with 456 yards (65.1 ypg) with three touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Breshad Perriman’s statline this year shows 22 catches for 352 yards and three touchdowns in seven games. He averages 50.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 36 times.
- Rookie Denzel Mims has caught 17 passes on 34 targets for 284 yards and zero touchdowns, averaging 56.8 yards per game in five contests.
- Quinnen Williams has registered a team-leading five sacks, while adding eight TFL and 41 tackles over 10 games.
- This season, Neville Hewitt has racked up 89 tackles, three TFL, and one sack.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from