The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 in seven games (70% of matchups).
- Atlanta’s contests have gone over 55.5 points on five occasions (50% of games).
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (53.8 points per game) is 1.7 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These teams surrender a combined 55.1 points per game, 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The points total average for Raiders games this season is 56.2, 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Falcons this year have averaged 52.7 points per game, a 2.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Raiders score the eighth-most points in the league this season, while the Falcons’ offense racks up the 16th-most.
- This matchup features the NFL’s 25th-ranked (Atlanta) and 26th-ranked (Las Vegas) scoring defenses.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has compiled a 7-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 2-0 when playing as at least three-point favorites.
- Most of Las Vegas’ games this year — eight out of 10 — have hit the over (80%).
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least three-point underdogs.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Falcons defense has allowed 27.5 points per game this season, 1.1 points less than the 28.6 the Raiders have scored.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 27.5 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have put together a 3-3 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The Raiders offense has averaged 369.2 total yards per game this season, 37.6 yards fewer than the 406.8 allowed by the Falcons defense. The Raiders average 5.8 yards per play while the Falcons allow 6.4 per play.
- In contests where the Las Vegas offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- When the Atlanta defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- The Raiders have averaged 134.1 yards per game on the ground this season, 27.6 yards more than the Falcons have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (106.5).
- In games where the Las Vegas rushing attack runs for at least their season average, the Raiders are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Atlanta defense allows opponents to pick up less than 106.5 yards on the ground, they are 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over one time per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over one time or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 7-1 against the spread.
- Atlanta’s record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 1-2 overall
When the Falcons Have the Ball
- The Falcons average just 2.4 fewer points per game (25.2) than the Raiders give up (27.6).
- Atlanta is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 25.2 points.
- This season, Las Vegas has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 28.6 or fewer points.
- The Falcons collect just 4.2 fewer yards per game (381.5), than the Raiders give up per matchup (385.7). The Falcons average 5.5 yards per play, while the Raiders give up 6 per play.
- Las Vegas has a 2-1 record ATS and a 2-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 385.7 yards or less.
- This season, the Falcons pile up 101.3 rushing yards per game, 10.7 fewer per game than the Raiders allow per contest (112).
- When Atlanta runs for at least 101.3 yards, it had a 2-2 ATS record and a 1-3 overall record.
- This season, Las Vegas is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when holding opponents to no more than 112 rushing yards.
- This year, the Falcons turn the ball over one time per game, just 0.1 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.1 the Raiders force on average.
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it turns the ball over one or fewer time.
- This season, Las Vegas has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.1 turnovers.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr leads the team with 2,430 passing yards (243 yards per game) and has a 69.7% completion percentage this year (219-of-314) while throwing 19 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 124 rushing yards on 30 carries, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has taken 199 carries for a team-leading 754 rushing yards (75.4 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns. He’s also caught 24 passes for 158 yards (15.8 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has 320 yards on 54 carries (32 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Darren Waller has 60 catches (on 84 targets) for 518 yards (51.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Nelson Agholor’s statline this year shows 24 grabs for 443 yards and six touchdowns. He puts up 44.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 38 times.
- Over 10 games, Hunter Renfrow has caught 31 passes on 40 targets for 436 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 43.6 receiving yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has collected a team-leading six sacks, while adding nine TFL and 26 tackles.
- In eight games, Nick Kwiatkoski has totaled 53 tackles, one TFL, and one interception.
- Jeff Heath has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 15 tackles and three passes defended.
Falcons Players to Watch
- This year, Matt Ryan has recorded 2,978 passing yards (297.8 yards per game) while going 255-for-388 (65.7% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Todd Gurley has churned out 610 rushing yards (61 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns in 10 games.
- Brian Hill has added 261 rushing yards on 60 carries (26.1 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season, Calvin Ridley has 48 catches (on 77 targets) to lead the team with 747 yards (83 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Julio Jones’ statline this year shows 45 catches for 677 yards and three touchdowns over the course of eight games. He puts up 84.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 58 times.
- Russell Gage has totaled 437 yards on 42 passes with one touchdown, averaging 43.7 yards per game.
- Deion Jones has notched a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding seven TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception.
- Foyesade Oluokun has totaled 69 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception so far this year.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on seven tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from