The Las Vegas Raiders (2-0) take the field against the Miami Dolphins (1-1) in Week 3. The Raiders ( ) kick things off on September 26, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on CBS against the Dolphins ( on the moneyline to win). The total for the game is set at points.
Before you make a bet on this game, check out this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to injuries, weather, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 5:13 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Player Props
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Betting Angles
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Weather
A high temperature of 92 degrees Fahrenheit, with scattered clouds and 5 mph winds, are the expected conditions at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday (as of 5:13 PM on September 26).
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Injury Report
Las Vegas Injuries
|Damion Square||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Denzelle Good||OL||Torn Acl||Out|
|Jackson Barton||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Nick Bowers||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Malcolm Koonce||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Albert Wilson||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Elijah Campbell||SS||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Greg Little||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Preston Williams||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Lynn Bowden Jr.||WR||Hamstring||Out|
|Trill Williams||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Raiders Offense Vs. Dolphins Defense (2020)
|Raiders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dolphins Defense|
|27.1 (10)||Points/Gm||21.1 (5)|
|0.42 (10)||Points/Play||0.34 (6)|
|383.3 (8)||Yards/Gm||367.9 (20)|
|273.9 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||273.3 (27)|
|119.8 (14)||Rush Yards/Gm||116.4 (16)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|8.0 (4)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (29)|
|4.2 (19)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|46.0% (6)||3rd Down %||31.2% (1)|
|54.2% (23)||Red Zone %||57.4% (7)|
|26 (27)||Turnovers||29 (1)|
|28 (10)||Sacks||41 (10)|
Dolphins Offense Vs. Raiders Defense (2020)
|Dolphins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raiders Defense|
|25.3 (15)||Points/Gm||29.9 (30)|
|0.40 (13)||Points/Play||0.46 (29)|
|339.0 (22)||Yards/Gm||389.1 (25)|
|246.1 (21)||Pass Yards/Gm||271.3 (26)|
|105.5 (22)||Rush Yards/Gm||125.8 (23)|
|5.3 (21)||Yards/Play||6.0 (26)|
|7.0 (23)||Yards/Pass||7.5 (23)|
|3.9 (29)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|38.6% (27)||3rd Down %||48.8% (30)|
|58.3% (17)||Red Zone %||61.8% (16)|
|20 (16)||Turnovers||15 (30)|
|34 (15)||Sacks||21 (29)|
When The Raiders Have The Ball (2020)
- The Raiders committed the sixth-most turnovers in the league last year (26), and are playing the first-ranked team in terms of turnovers forced, the Dolphins (29).
- Las Vegas ranked fourth in the NFL last season at 8.0 yards per pass attempt. Miami allowed 8.0 yards per passing play (29th in the league).
- The Raiders averaged 273.9 passing yards per game last season, ninth in the NFL. They’ll face a Dolphins pass defense that struggled, giving up 273.3 per game and ranked 27th.
- Last year Las Vegas was 23rd in the NFL in red-zone percentage (54.2%), and will be up against Miami’s seventh-ranked red-zone defense from a season ago (57.4%).
When The Dolphins Have The Ball (2020)
- The Raiders allowed 0.46 points per play last season (29th in league), and the Dolphins accumulated 0.40 (13th).
- Last year Miami had the 15th-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 25.3 points per game. Las Vegas’ defense was 30th, giving up 29.9 points per contest.
- The Dolphins were No. 15 in the league in sacks conceded last season (34), facing the pass rush ranked 29th, the Raiders’ (21).
- Miami’s offense was 16th-ranked in the league last year in terms of turnovers allowed (20), and is facing the 30th-ranked team in turnovers forced from a season ago, Las Vegas (15).
Raiders Betting Trends And Insights
- Las Vegas went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Raiders did not cover the spread last season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- A total of 13 of Las Vegas’ games last season hit the over.
- Las Vegas’ games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 45 points 15 times.
- The Raiders won five of the seven games they were favored on the moneyline last season (71.4%).
Dolphins Betting Trends And Insights
- Miami put together an 11-5-0 ATS record last season.
- The Dolphins were 5-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- A total of seven of Miami’s games last season hit the over.
- Miami’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 45 points in nine of 16 outings.
- The Dolphins won five of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
Raiders Players To Watch
- Last season Derek Carr racked up 4,103 passing yards (256.4 per game) while going 348-for-517 (67.3%) and throwing for 27 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs rushed for 1,065 yards on 273 attempts (66.6 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year Kenyan Drake rushed for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 yards per game), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Last year Darren Waller was targeted 145 times and notched 107 catches for 1,196 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow also contributed with 56 catches for 656 yards and two touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III racked up 452 recieving yards on 26 catches with two TDs.
- Yannick Ngakoue had a solid body of work a year ago, notching 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- K.J. Wright’s 2020 campaign saw him total 112 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Trayvon Mullen picked off two passes while adding 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended a season ago.
Dolphins Players To Watch
- Myles Gaskin ran for 584 yards on 142 attempts (48.7 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 32.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 41 passes for 388 yards and two TDs.
- Malcolm Brown amassed 419 rushing yards on 101 carries with five touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Last year Will Fuller V was targeted 75 times and collected 53 catches for 879 yards and eight touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker also tacked on 793 yards on 63 catches and four touchdowns. He was targeted 103 times, and averaged 49.6 receiving yards last season.
- Mike Gesicki totaled 703 yards on 53 catches with six touchdowns in 2020.
- Emmanuel Ogbah boasted an impressive stat line of 9.0 sacks, 10.5 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Jerome Baker collected 154 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Xavien Howard picked off 10 passes while adding 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended a season ago.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from