Raheem Mostert Week 15 Player Props
Mostert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Mostert’s 64.7 rushing yards per game average is 10.2 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of seven total games — 71.4%), Mostert has had more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Mostert will go up against a Cowboys squad that allows 162.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Mostert has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (61.5) by 3.2 yards.
- Mostert’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 61.5 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in four out of seven games (57.1%).
- Mostert has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Mostert has averaged 12.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- In four of seven games this season (57.1% of his opportunities), Mostert has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Mostert’s season-long average over/under is 12.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Mostert took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Mostert has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.8 rushing attempts) in 57.1% of his games (four of seven games).
- Cowboys opponents average 32.1 rushing attempts per game, the most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Raheem Mostert or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from