Raheem Mostert Week 14 Player Props
Mostert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Mostert will go up against a Football Team squad that allows 107.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
- Mostert’s 64.7 rushing yards per game average is 8.2 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Three times this season (out of six total games — 50%), Mostert has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Mostert has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (62.3) by 2.4 yards.
- Mostert has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Mostert has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (62.3) in two out of six games.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Mostert’s 25.2 receiving yards per game average is 10.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (14.5).
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Mostert has put up more than 14.5 receiving yards.
- The Football Team sport the second-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 224.7 yards per game.
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances), Mostert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (19).
- Mostert has put up 6.2 more receiving yards per game (25.2) than the average over/under he’s had set, 19.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Mostert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Raheem Mostert or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from