Raheem Mostert Week 13 Player Props
Mostert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Mostert is set at 59.5. That is 9.7 fewer yards than his season average of 69.2.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Mostert has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- The Bills allow 129.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Mostert’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 62.9, which he’s outpaced by 6.3 yards on average this year.
- Mostert has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62.9) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
- Mostert has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Mostert has averaged 13.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (12.5).
- In three out of five games this season (60% of his chances), Mostert has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Mostert’s 13.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.9.
- In three of five games this year, Mostert took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Mostert’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.9. He’s gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- Bills opponents average 27.6 rushing attempts per game, the 12th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Raheem Mostert or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from