Rafael Cabrera Bello made the cut in his last event at Colonial Country Club, the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge (he placed 23rd), and he has +25000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rafael Cabrera Bello odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Cabrera Bello’s recent form
- Cabrera Bello hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 32nd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Cabrera Bello has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Cabrera Bello at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Cabrera Bello finished 23rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards, compared to the average 7,320 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Colonial Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -2.5 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Cabrera Bello has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,285 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.1 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rafael Cabrera Bello 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||21||64-71-66-72 (-15)||$84,969|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||70-71-78-68 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||71-80||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||75-71||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||59||74-73-73-75 (+7)||$36,250|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-75||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Cabrera Bello’s 21st-place performance in his most recent tournament, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 13-16.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from