The Radford Highlanders (12-9, 6-2 Big South) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (15-6, 7-1 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Lancers have won three games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Highlanders’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Lancers ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Radford vs Longwood Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Radford Offense Vs. Longwood Defense
|Radford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Longwood Defense|
|72.0 (175)||Points/Gm||66.0 (81)|
|14.3 (196)||Possessions/Game||9.5 (19)|
|47.0 (52)||Field Goal %||42.9 (145)|
|36.8 (53)||3PT %||34.2 (208)|
|53.0 (90)||Effective FG %||50.7 (211)|
|55.9 (114)||True Shooting %||57.2 (255)|
Longwood Offense Vs. Radford Defense
|Longwood Offense||Stats (Rank)||Radford Defense|
|75.5 (97)||Points/Gm||64.9 (63)|
|9.5 (345)||Possessions/Game||14.3 (162)|
|46.0 (103)||Field Goal %||45.2 (273)|
|36.4 (68)||3PT %||34.3 (215)|
|52.5 (105)||Effective FG %||51.8 (272)|
|56.5 (89)||True Shooting %||57.3 (262)|
Best Betting Sites For Radford vs Longwood
Radford Betting Insights
- Radford has covered 12 times in 19 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Highlanders have covered the spread six times this season (6-5 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Radford and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 19 times this season.
- The Highlanders and their opponents have gone over 131 combined points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- The average total in Radford’s matchups this year is 136.9, 5.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Longwood Betting Insights
- Longwood is 9-9-1 ATS this year.
- The Lancers have covered the spread once this year (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 19 times this season.
- Lancers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 131 points in 11 of 19 outings.
- Longwood has a 141.6-point average over/under in its outings this season, 10.6 more points than this game’s point total.
Radford Key Players
- DaQuan Smith leads the Highlanders in scoring, averaging 13.3 points per game.
- Justin Archer paces Radford with 6.9 rebounds a game and Josiah Jeffers leads the squad with 3.7 assists per contest.
- The Highlanders are led by Smith from long distance. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Radford’s blocks leader is Archer, who collects 0.9 per game. Bryan Antoine leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
Longwood Key Players
- Isaiah Wilkins has the top Lancers spot in two categories: scoring (12.8 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Walyn Napper puts in work handing out assists and is Longwood’s assist leader with 3.4 per game.
- DeShaun Wade makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Longwood’s Napper has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Nate Lliteras is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.