The Dallas Stars, featuring Radek Faksa, meet the San Jose Sharks on Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. Considering a wager on Faksa? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Radek Faksa Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Radek Faksa Season Stats
- In 61 games this season, Faksa has a plus-minus rating of -18, and averages 15:54 on the ice.
- He has scored in four games, and has four goals in total, so far this season.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 10 games so far this season, and has 11 in total.
- He has had at least one point in 14 games, and has 15 points in total, so far this season.
- Faksa has one goal on the power play.
- Faksa’s shooting percentage this season is 5.6%, and he is averaging 1.2 shots per game.
Radek Faksa Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/31/2022||Ducks||0||0||0||16:18||Away||W 3-2 OT|
|3/24/2022||Hurricanes||0||0||0||17:21||Away||W 4-3 SO|
|3/17/2022||Canadiens||1||1||0||16:04||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/15/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||16:30||Away||L 4-0|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from