The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-4) hope to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-1) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at People’s United Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Blue Devils ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 12:05 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Quinnipiac vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Quinnipiac Offense Vs. Cent. Conn. St. Defense (From 2020-21)
|Quinnipiac Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cent. Conn. St. Defense|
|66.5 (280)||Points/Gm||77.4 (314)|
|69.0 (175)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (242)|
|39.7 (329)||Field Goal %||46.9 (309)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|46.4 (310)||Effective FG %||53.8 (316)|
|52.8 (216)||True Shooting %||56.8 (317)|
Cent. Conn. St. Offense vs. Quinnipiac Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cent. Conn. St. Offense||Stats (Rank)||Quinnipiac Defense|
|68.5 (247)||Points/Gm||68.9 (131)|
|71.1 (87)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (294)|
|42.4 (255)||Field Goal %||39.4 (13)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||31.2 (52)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||44.9 (10)|
|52.0 (250)||True Shooting %||48.7 (10)|
Quinnipiac Betting Insights
- Quinnipiac compiled an 11-14-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 11 of Quinnipiac’s games went over the point total.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents scored more than 143 points in nine of 25 games last season.
- Bobcats matchups last season had an average point total of 136.7, 6.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights
- Cent. Conn. St. has a record of 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have been an underdog by 13 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- A total of three Cent. Conn. St. games this year have hit the over.
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in three of six games this season.
- The Blue Devils have a 141.2-point average over/under in their outings this season, 1.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Quinnipiac Key Players
- Jacob Rigoni was solid last season with 11.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Savion Lewis collected 3.4 assists per game.
- Rigoni knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Lewis averaged 1.5 steals per game. Seth Pinkney collected 2.4 blocks an outing.
Cent. Conn. St. Key Players
- Stephane Ayangma owns the Blue Devils top spot in scoring with 9.8 points per game and also tacks on 5.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest.
- Andre Snoddy (7.0 rebounds per game) and Nigel Scantlebury (3.3 assists per game) are the Cent. Conn. St. leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ian Krishnan is tops from three-point range for the Blue Devils, knocking down 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Cent. Conn. St. grabs more steals than Scantlebury (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Snoddy (0.8 per game).