The Quinnipiac Bobcats (14-5, 5-3 MAAC) will look to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Canisius Golden Griffins (5-13, 3-6 MAAC) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at People’s United Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Golden Griffins ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of January 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Quinnipiac Offense Vs. Canisius Defense
|Quinnipiac Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canisius Defense|
|72.1 (166)||Points/Gm||72.9 (279)|
|10.3 (291)||Possessions/Game||11.8 (137)|
|43.1 (263)||Field Goal %||47.0 (326)|
|34.7 (140)||3PT %||37.4 (337)|
|49.8 (243)||Effective FG %||52.9 (298)|
|53.0 (246)||True Shooting %||58.6 (287)|
Canisius Offense Vs. Quinnipiac Defense
|Canisius Offense||Stats (Rank)||Quinnipiac Defense|
|68.8 (249)||Points/Gm||65.5 (77)|
|11.8 (226)||Possessions/Game||10.3 (71)|
|40.3 (340)||Field Goal %||39.9 (26)|
|34.2 (178)||3PT %||29.4 (23)|
|47.4 (322)||Effective FG %||45.6 (24)|
|50.3 (334)||True Shooting %||52.1 (90)|
Best Betting Sites For Quinnipiac vs Canisius
Quinnipiac Betting Insights
- Quinnipiac has covered 10 times in 18 games with a spread this season.
- The Bobcats have been favored by 9 points or more this season four times and failed to cover in all four.
- A total of seven out of Quinnipiac’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Bobcats games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 141.5 points eight times.
- The average total in Quinnipiac’s contests this year is 137.6, 3.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Canisius Betting Insights
- Canisius has compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Griffins have been an underdog by 9 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Canisius and its opponents have combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times this year.
- The Golden Griffins have played eight games this season that finished with a point total above 141.5 points.
- Canisius has a 141.8-point average over/under in its outings this season, 0.3 more points than this game’s point total.
Quinnipiac Key Players
- Dezi Jones leads the Bobcats scoring 11.3 points per game.
- Paul Otieno paces Quinnipiac with 7.5 rebounds a game and Luis Kortright leads the team with 3.8 assists per contest.
- Tyrese Williams is the top three-point shooter for the Bobcats, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Quinnipiac’s steals leader is Kortright, who averages 1.6 per game. Otieno leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
Canisius Key Players
- Jordan Henderson owns the Golden Griffins top spot in scoring with 13.4 points per game and also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- The Canisius leaders in rebounds and assists are Xzavier Long (5.9 rebounds per game) and Tahj Staveskie (2.7 assists per game).
- Jamir Moultrie is tops from three-point range for the Golden Griffins, knocking down 2.2 treys per game.
- Canisius’ Henderson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Long is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.