Quinn Hughes and the Vancouver Canucks face the Edmonton Oilers on Friday, April 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Hughes’ props against the Oilers? Scroll down for stats and information to help you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Quinn Hughes Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Quinn Hughes Season Stats
- In 75 games this season, Hughes has averaged 25:14 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +10.
- Hughes has eight goals so far this season, scoring in eight different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 43 games so far this season, and has 59 in total.
- Hughes has 67 points this season, picking up at least one point in 45 different games.
- Hughes has 30 assists on the power play.
- He has a 5.4% shooting percentage, taking 2.0 shots per game.
Quinn Hughes Prop Bet Insights
- In 41 of the 70 games Hughes has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In the 12 games Hughes has played this season with shorter odds than -190 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total six times (50.0% of chances).
- In the 57 games Hughes has played this season with longer odds than -190 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 34 times (59.6% of chances).
- Hughes’ implied probability to go over his point total is 65.5% based on the odds.
Quinn Hughes Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/28/2022||Kings||1||0||1||28:15||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|4/19/2022||Senators||2||0||2||30:07||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|4/12/2022||Golden Knights||2||1||1||25:24||Home||W 5-4 OT|
|4/3/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||28:28||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Vancouver Canucks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from