Quez Watkins and his Philadelphia Eagles teammates hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a Week 6 NFL matchup at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. Below, we take a look at Watkins’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Quez Watkins Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Watkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Quez Watkins Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are allowing 328.2 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- Watkins is averaging 53.4 receiving yards per game, 12.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (40.5).
- Watkins has put up over 40.5 receiving yards in three of five games this season (60.0%).
- Watkins’ season average of 53.4 receiving yards per game is 2.7 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.7.
- Watkins has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 40.0% of his games (twice in five games).
- The Buccaneers have allowed 13 touchdowns through the air (2.6 per game). They are 30th in the league in that category.
- Watkins has no receiving touchdowns in five games this year.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Quez Watkins or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from