The North Florida Ospreys (7-11, 2-4 ASUN) will host the Queens Royals (13-6, 3-3 ASUN) after winning six straight home games. The matchup tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Royals’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Ospreys ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of January 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Queens vs North Florida Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Queens Offense Vs. North Florida Defense
|Queens Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Florida Defense|
|81.4 (22)||Points/Gm||77.9 (348)|
|13.5 (41)||Possessions/Game||4.4 (29)|
|46.4 (81)||Field Goal %||46.6 (316)|
|36.1 (78)||3PT %||35.8 (287)|
|54.5 (41)||Effective FG %||51.4 (252)|
|57.6 (54)||True Shooting %||57.6 (258)|
North Florida Offense Vs. Queens Defense
|North Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||Queens Defense|
|73.8 (139)||Points/Gm||73.9 (299)|
|4.4 (335)||Possessions/Game||13.5 (324)|
|43.9 (212)||Field Goal %||46.3 (310)|
|33.3 (217)||3PT %||34.7 (239)|
|52.0 (127)||Effective FG %||52.5 (296)|
|55.0 (160)||True Shooting %||64.0 (358)|
Best Betting Sites For Queens vs North Florida
Queens Betting Insights
- Queens has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Royals are 4-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, eight out of Queens’ 16 games have hit the over.
- The Royals’ 16 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 158.5 points five times.
- Queens’ games this season have had an average of 155.3 points, 3.2 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
North Florida Betting Insights
- North Florida is 5-10-1 ATS this season.
- The Ospreys have covered the spread twice this season (2-7-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- A total of eight North Florida’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Ospreys have combined with their opponents to score more than 158.5 points in six of 16 games this season.
- The average total for North Florida’s games this season is 151.7 points, 6.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Queens Key Players
- The Royals points and assists leader is Kenny Dye. He averages 17.0 points per game and contributes 5.0 assists.
- Queens is led in rebounds by Gavin Rains’ 10.5 per game.
- The Royals are led by Chris Ashby from long distance. He makes 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Kalib Mathews records 1.5 steals and 0.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
North Florida Key Players
- Carter Hendricksen is at the top of the Ospreys scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 14.5 points per game and 6.2 rebounds per game this season.
- The North Florida leader in assists is Jarius Hicklen with 3.1 assists per game.
- Hicklen is tops from three-point range for the Ospreys, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- North Florida’s Hicklen has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Jadyn Parker is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.