The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-7, 4-4 ASUN) hope to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Queens Royals (13-8, 3-5 ASUN) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Royals’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Eagles ( ).
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Queens vs FGCU Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Queens Offense Vs. FGCU Defense
|Queens Offense||Stats (Rank)||FGCU Defense|
|81.2 (22)||Points/Gm||66.7 (104)|
|18.3 (52)||Possessions/Game||15.8 (211)|
|46.3 (81)||Field Goal %||42.1 (102)|
|36.6 (62)||3PT %||32.1 (113)|
|54.5 (36)||Effective FG %||48.6 (120)|
|57.6 (48)||True Shooting %||53.6 (136)|
FGCU Offense Vs. Queens Defense
|FGCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Queens Defense|
|70.2 (210)||Points/Gm||75.1 (317)|
|15.8 (150)||Possessions/Game||18.3 (312)|
|42.7 (282)||Field Goal %||46.7 (319)|
|34.1 (183)||3PT %||35.2 (266)|
|50.5 (213)||Effective FG %||53.1 (302)|
|54.3 (200)||True Shooting %||63.8 (360)|
Best Betting Sites For Queens vs FGCU
Queens Betting Insights
- Queens has compiled an 11-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Royals are 4-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- A total of 10 out of Queens’ 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Royals and their opponents have scored more than 151 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- Queens has an average point total of 156.3 in its outings this year, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
FGCU Betting Insights
- FGCU has covered nine times in 20 games with a spread this season.
- The Eagles are 3-3 ATS this season when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- So far this season, seven out of FGCU’s 20 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponent to score more than 151 points in four of 20 games this season.
- FGCU’s contests this season have a 137.0-point average over/under, 14.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
Queens Key Players
- Kenny Dye leads the Royals in scoring (17.1 points per game) and assists (5.1 assists per game).
- Queens is led in rebounds by Gavin Rains’ 10.2 per game.
- The Royals are led by Chris Ashby from beyond the arc. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Kalib Mathews averages 1.3 steals and 0.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Queens.
FGCU Key Players
- Isaiah Thompson outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 13.0 points per game. He adds 2.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- Zach Anderson (7.6 rebounds per game) and Caleb Catto (3.3 assists per game) are the FGCU leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Thompson is tops from three-point range for the Eagles, hitting 2.3 treys per game.
- FGCU’s Chase Johnston has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Dakota Rivers is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.