The No. 6 Purdue Boilermakers (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 18 North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021. The Tar Heels have also won three games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Boilermakers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Tar Heels ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 4:04 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Purdue vs North Carolina Betting Odds
Purdue Offense Vs. North Carolina Defense (From 2020-21)
|Purdue Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Carolina Defense|
|70.8 (188)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|65.5 (310)||Possessions/Game||70.2 (215)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||42.4 (124)|
|32.8 (222)||3PT %||34.9 (253)|
|50.5 (161)||Effective FG %||49.2 (152)|
|54.3 (148)||True Shooting %||52.4 (132)|
North Carolina Offense vs. Purdue Defense (From 2020-21)
|North Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||Purdue Defense|
|75.1 (76)||Points/Gm||66.8 (71)|
|70.9 (96)||Possessions/Game||66.5 (58)|
|44 (177)||Field Goal %||41.8 (81)|
|32.2 (249)||3PT %||31.6 (64)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|52.1 (241)||True Shooting %||51.7 (89)|
Purdue Betting Insights
- Purdue covered 14 times in 26 games with a spread last season.
- The Boilermakers were favored by 7.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- A total of 14 of Purdue’s games last season hit the over.
- Purdue’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 151.5 points four times.
- The average total in Boilermakers outings last season was 136.9, 14.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina Betting Insights
- North Carolina covered 14 times in 30 chances against the spread last year.
- Last year, 15 of North Carolina’s games went over the point total.
- North Carolina and its opponents combined to score more than 151.5 points in 12 of 30 games last season.
- The Tar Heels had a 144.8-point average over/under in their outings last year, 6.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Purdue Key Players
- Trevion Williams scored 15.9 points per game last season and added 9.1 rebounds a contest.
- Eric Hunter Jr. dished out 2.8 assists per game.
- Sasha Stefanovic was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting two per game.
- Hunter Jr. grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Zach Edey averaged 1.1 blocks a contest.
North Carolina Key Players
- Armando Bacot contributed 12.4 points per game last season and grabed 7.8 rebounds a contest.
- Caleb Love dished out 3.6 assists per game.
- Kerwin Walton hit 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Leaky Black collected 1.3 steals per game. Day’Ron Sharpe averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.