The Michigan Wolverines (11-8, 5-3 Big Ten) hope to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the No. 1 Purdue Boilermakers (19-1, 8-1 Big Ten) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Boilermakers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Wolverines ( ).
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Purdue vs Michigan Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Purdue Offense Vs. Michigan Defense
|Purdue Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan Defense|
|73.6 (144)||Points/Gm||69.5 (184)|
|13.2 (247)||Possessions/Game||13.5 (136)|
|45.3 (140)||Field Goal %||41.9 (91)|
|32.6 (256)||3PT %||31.2 (69)|
|51.7 (143)||Effective FG %||47.6 (77)|
|56.6 (82)||True Shooting %||50.6 (38)|
Michigan Offense Vs. Purdue Defense
|Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Purdue Defense|
|74.3 (132)||Points/Gm||59.8 (10)|
|13.5 (226)||Possessions/Game||13.2 (113)|
|44.7 (176)||Field Goal %||39.6 (20)|
|34.5 (157)||3PT %||29.1 (18)|
|51.1 (176)||Effective FG %||44.8 (15)|
|54.5 (190)||True Shooting %||47.1 (8)|
Best Betting Sites For Purdue vs Michigan
Purdue Betting Insights
- Purdue is 8-12-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Boilermakers have an ATS record of 4-11.
- In Purdue’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- The Boilermakers’ 20 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 136 points nine times.
- The average total in Purdue’s matchups this year is 133.4, 2.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Michigan Betting Insights
- Michigan has compiled a 9-10-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Wolverines have been an underdog by 5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- So far this season, 10 out of Michigan’s 19 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Wolverines and their opponents have combined to score more than 136 points in 13 of 19 games this season.
- Michigan’s contests this season have a 143.8-point average over/under, 7.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Purdue Key Players
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers in points and rebounds. He puts up 21.5 points per game while also adding 13.2 rebounds.
- Braden Smith paces the team with 4.3 assists per game.
- The Boilermakers are led by Fletcher Loyer from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Purdue’s blocks leader is Edey, who averages 2.3 per game. Smith leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Michigan Key Players
- Hunter Dickinson leads the team in both scoring (18.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.9 rebounds per game).
- The Michigan leader in assists is Dug McDaniel with 3.6 assists per game.
- Jett Howard leads the Wolverines in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Michigan grabs more steals than Kobe Bufkin (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Dickinson (1.7 per game).