The IUPUI Jaguars (3-18, 0-10 Horizon) will attempt to break an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (13-8, 5-5 Horizon) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mastodons’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Jaguars ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Purdue Fort Wayne vs IUPUI Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Purdue Fort Wayne Offense Vs. IUPUI Defense
|Purdue Fort Wayne Offense||Stats (Rank)||IUPUI Defense|
|74.9 (116)||Points/Gm||75.3 (321)|
|11.9 (270)||Possessions/Game||17.3 (302)|
|44.0 (214)||Field Goal %||47.9 (345)|
|35.0 (133)||3PT %||38.0 (344)|
|52.1 (124)||Effective FG %||55.5 (353)|
|55.2 (150)||True Shooting %||59.1 (304)|
IUPUI Offense Vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Defense
|IUPUI Offense||Stats (Rank)||Purdue Fort Wayne Defense|
|62.6 (347)||Points/Gm||66.4 (93)|
|17.3 (61)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (93)|
|44.3 (200)||Field Goal %||44.8 (251)|
|27.8 (358)||3PT %||30.1 (38)|
|48.3 (300)||Effective FG %||50.8 (216)|
|52.4 (264)||True Shooting %||56.0 (222)|
Best Betting Sites For Purdue Fort Wayne vs IUPUI
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Insights
- Purdue Fort Wayne has put together an 8-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mastodons have not covered the spread when favored by 18 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- So far this season, six out of Purdue Fort Wayne’s 19 games have hit the over.
- In 12 games this season, the Mastodons and their opponents have scored more than 139.5 total points.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has an average total of 141.2 in its games this year, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
IUPUI Betting Insights
- IUPUI has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Jaguars have been an underdog by 18 points or more this year three times and failed to cover in all three.
- A total of 11 IUPUI’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Jaguars have combined with their opponent to score more than 139.5 points in nine of 19 games this season.
- IUPUI has had an average of 137.9 points scored in its games so far this season, 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Purdue Fort Wayne Key Players
- Jarred Godfrey leads the Mastodons in scoring (16.2 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- Purdue Fort Wayne is led in rebounds by Ra Kpedi’s 8.3 per game.
- Bobby Planutis connects on 2.5 treys per game to lead the Mastodons.
- Godfrey averages 1.6 steals and 0.5 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Purdue Fort Wayne.
IUPUI Key Players
- Jlynn Counter’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Jaguars scoring and assists leaderboards with 13.6 points per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- Chris Osten collects all of the boards and is the IUPUI leader in rebounds, grabbing 6.2 per game.
- Vincent Brady II leads the Jaguars in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Daylan Hamilton tops IUPUI in steals with 1.3 per game, and Jonah Carrasco leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.