The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Purdue vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Purdue Offense Vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Defense
|Purdue Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairleigh Dickinson Defense|
|73.1 (141)||Points/Gm||74.5 (304)|
|33.6 (214)||Possessions/Game||34.9 (216)|
|45.9 (91)||Field Goal %||48.0 (350)|
|32.6 (268)||3PT %||36.1 (304)|
|52.2 (111)||Effective FG %||55.2 (353)|
|56.7 (70)||True Shooting %||61.4 (360)|
Fairleigh Dickinson Offense Vs. Purdue Defense
|Fairleigh Dickinson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Purdue Defense|
|78.0 (38)||Points/Gm||62.7 (20)|
|34.9 (145)||Possessions/Game||33.6 (143)|
|45.6 (109)||Field Goal %||41.6 (51)|
|34.8 (149)||3PT %||31.4 (48)|
|52.2 (111)||Effective FG %||47.2 (42)|
|55.8 (103)||True Shooting %||49.6 (9)|
Best Betting Sites For Purdue vs Fairleigh Dickinson
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Purdue Betting Insights
- Purdue is 13-20-1 ATS this season.
- The Boilermakers have been favored by 23.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- In Purdue’s 34 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
- The Boilermakers’ 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 146.5 points nine times.
- Purdue has had an average of 135.8 points in its games this season, 10.7 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Insights
- Fairleigh Dickinson has put together a 14-17-2 ATS record so far this season.
- The Knights have covered the spread when playing as at least 23.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- A total of 18 Fairleigh Dickinson’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points in 20 of 33 games this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s average game total this season has been 152.5, 6.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Purdue Key Players
- The Boilermakers points and rebounds leader is Zach Edey. He averages 22.3 points per game and adds 12.8 rebounds.
- Purdue’s assists leader is Braden Smith, who dishes out 4.3 per game.
- The Boilermakers are led by Fletcher Loyer from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Purdue’s blocks leader is Edey, who collects 2.1 per game. Smith leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
Fairleigh Dickinson Key Players
- Demetre Roberts’ excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Knights scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.6 points per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Joe Munden Jr. collects all of the boards and is the Fairleigh Dickinson leader in rebounds, pulling down 4.9 per game.
- Grant Singleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s Singleton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Ansley Almonor is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.