The Providence Friars (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the New Hampshire Wildcats (0-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Dunkin’ Donuts Center. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Friars’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Wildcats ( ).
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:11 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Providence vs New Hampshire Betting Odds
Providence Offense Vs. New Hampshire Defense (From 2020-21)
|Providence Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Hampshire Defense|
|68.8 (237)||Points/Gm||67.3 (87)|
|67.4 (238)||Possessions/Game||66.8 (69)|
|42.7 (244)||Field Goal %||43.4 (173)|
|31.6 (277)||3PT %||34.1 (205)|
|48.1 (266)||Effective FG %||49.4 (160)|
|51.8 (259)||True Shooting %||54.0 (222)|
New Hampshire Offense vs. Providence Defense (From 2020-21)
|New Hampshire Offense||Stats (Rank)||Providence Defense|
|65.8 (291)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|67.8 (224)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (84)|
|39.7 (329)||Field Goal %||43.8 (188)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||30.2 (23)|
|45.6 (326)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|48.6 (326)||True Shooting %||52.5 (139)|
Providence Betting Insights
- Providence won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Friars were favored by 13.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Providence’s games.
- Providence’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 134 points 15 times.
- The Friars had an average point total of 139.9 in their outings last season, 5.9 more points than the over/under for this game.
New Hampshire Betting Insights
- New Hampshire compiled a 9-8-1 ATS record last year.
- In New Hampshire’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- New Hampshire’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 134 points in 11 of 18 outings.
- The Wildcats had a 135.1-point average over/under in their contests last year, 1.1 more points than the total for this game.
Providence Key Players
- David Duke racked up 16.8 points per game last season and added 4.8 assists.
- Nate Watson pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Duke was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Duke averaged 1.2 steals per game. Watson collected 1.0 block a game.
New Hampshire Key Players
- Nick Guadarrama put up 13.7 points per game last season.
- Jayden Martinez notched 8.2 rebounds per game and Blondeau Tchoukuiengo averaged 3.3 assists per game.
- Martinez was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Guadarrama grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Martinez averaged 0.9 blocks a game.