The Princeton Tigers (13-5, 4-1 Ivy League) are at home in Ivy League action against the Dartmouth Big Green (7-12, 3-2 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Big Green ( ).
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Princeton vs Dartmouth Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Princeton Offense Vs. Dartmouth Defense
|Princeton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dartmouth Defense|
|74.8 (124)||Points/Gm||68.6 (165)|
|7.7 (291)||Possessions/Game||8.3 (95)|
|47.2 (50)||Field Goal %||44.0 (199)|
|34.3 (170)||3PT %||32.3 (121)|
|54.4 (44)||Effective FG %||49.2 (156)|
|57.1 (66)||True Shooting %||54.2 (155)|
Dartmouth Offense Vs. Princeton Defense
|Dartmouth Offense||Stats (Rank)||Princeton Defense|
|69.2 (239)||Points/Gm||64.4 (53)|
|8.3 (265)||Possessions/Game||7.7 (71)|
|43.0 (259)||Field Goal %||41.1 (58)|
|32.9 (246)||3PT %||31.6 (91)|
|50.0 (234)||Effective FG %||46.1 (35)|
|52.5 (259)||True Shooting %||51.4 (68)|
Best Betting Sites For Princeton vs Dartmouth
Princeton Betting Insights
- Princeton has compiled a 7-8-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Princeton and its opponents have combined to go over the point total seven out of 16 times this season.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- Princeton has an average point total of 139.2 in its games this year, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Dartmouth Betting Insights
- Dartmouth has put together a 7-9-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Big Green have covered the spread when playing as at least 12-point underdogs in three of three games this year.
- Dartmouth’s games have hit the over eight out of 17 times this season.
- The Big Green have played seven games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points.
- Dartmouth’s games this year have had a 137.7-point total on average, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Princeton Key Players
- Tosan Evbuomwan leads the Tigers in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 13.2 points per game while tacking on 6.2 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Ryan Langborg is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Princeton’s steals leader is Caden Pierce, who grabs 0.8 per game. Keeshawn Kellman leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Dartmouth Key Players
- The Big Green go-to guy, Ryan Cornish, leads the team in both scoring (12.1 points per game) and assists (2.2 assists per game).
- Dame Adelekun’s 7.2 rebounds per game paces Dartmouth’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.5 points per game.
- Cornish is tops from three-point range for the Big Green, knocking down 1.6 treys per game.
- Dartmouth’s Cornish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Adelekun is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.