The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (0-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Portland Pilots (2-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at Chiles Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Pilots’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Golden Lions ( ).
This article uses odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Portland vs UAPB Betting Odds
Portland Offense Vs. UAPB Defense (From 2020-21)
|Portland Offense||Stats (Rank)||UAPB Defense|
|69.5 (226)||Points/Gm||76.8 (308)|
|72.2 (55)||Possessions/Game||71.2 (252)|
|41.1 (299)||Field Goal %||47.3 (322)|
|33.9 (165)||3PT %||40 (346)|
|47.6 (286)||Effective FG %||53.8 (316)|
|53.1 (209)||True Shooting %||55.6 (283)|
UAPB Offense vs. Portland Defense (From 2020-21)
|UAPB Offense||Stats (Rank)||Portland Defense|
|62 (336)||Points/Gm||83.2 (343)|
|69 (175)||Possessions/Game||72.8 (300)|
|38.6 (340)||Field Goal %||50.3 (345)|
|30.7 (300)||3PT %||37.7 (329)|
|43.1 (344)||Effective FG %||58.1 (345)|
|48.8 (324)||True Shooting %||60.2 (345)|
Portland Betting Insights
- Portland went 4-13-0 ATS last season.
- Portland and its opponents combined to go over the point total 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Portland’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 143 points 11 times.
- The Pilots had an average total of 146.3 in their matchups last season, 3.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
UAPB Betting Insights
- UAPB won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Golden Lions covered the spread four times last season (4-4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- A total of 13 of UAPB’s games last season went over the point total.
- UAPB played 10 games last season that had more than 143 combined points scored.
- Golden Lions outings last year had a 135.3-point average over/under, 7.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Portland Key Players
- Ahmed Ali scored 18.2 points per game and averaged 3.1 assists per contest last season.
- Eddie Davis pulled down 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Ali had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Isiah Dasher averaged 1.3 steals per game. Hayden Curtiss collected 1.2 blocks a contest.
UAPB Key Players
- Shaun Doss scored 15.9 points per game last season while also adding 6.4 rebounds.
- Joshuwan Johnson collected 3.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Lynn had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.3 shots from deep per game.
- Johnson averaged 1.2 steals per game. Markedric Bell collected 1.6 blocks a game.