You would be hard-pressed to find a more innovative and creative sportsbook than PointsBet.
PB is bringing back some of its classic promos for the Super Bowl, but it also has some fresh deals for the Big Game that sports bettors won’t want to miss. Check them out below.
2 Risk Free Bets up to $2000
Most books offer $500 for first time users, some even go up to $1,000. PointsBet goes the extra mile by offering new bettors up to $2,000 in Risk Free bets.
Here is how it works.
- First, sign up for PointsBet by going here to get all the offers you qualify for
- Next, deposit money in your account. The more money you deposit, the more you’ll get in Risk Free cash
- You will receive up to a $500 refund (in free bets) if your first fixed odds bet loses. And you’ll get up to a $1,500 refund (in free bets) if your first PointsBetting bet loses
Big Game Goat Insurance
It’s the old GOAT versus the GOAT-in-waiting on Sunday, and PointsBet has an exclusive offer it’s calling Big Game GOAT Insurance.
You simply bet on either team to win, and you’ll get up to $50 in free bets back if the team you pick to win loses by 43 points or more.
Considering Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes have never been on teams that have lost by that many points, it’s a safe bet that this wager is going to be a winner no matter what.
Hester House Call
Devin Hester is the only man to return the opening kickoff in a Super Bowl for a touchdown. Hester is now a PointsBet spokesman, so hence the “Hester House Call” promotion.
PointsBet has boosted “Any kick to be returned for a TD” from +1400 to +1700.
Big Game Boosters
PointsBet has the following awesome Boosters for Super Bowl LV:
- Patrick Mahomes to win Super Bowl MVP: Was -110, Now +110
- Tom Brady over 0.5 rushing yards: Was +175, Now +200
- Over 2.5 players to attempt a pass: Was +140, Now +160
PointsBet will be offering users “Twilight Boosters” for the Big Game. Check PointsBet between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. on the nights leading up to the Super Bowl and get a “Booster of the Night.”
What is PointsBetting?
After getting this far, you may be asking yourself, “What is PointsBetting?”
PointsBetting is exclusive to PointsBet, and the gist of it is that you win more money, the more that you are correct with your bet. Conversely, the more you’re wrong on a bet, the more you lose.
For instance, if your bet wins by one point (or unit), you would win 1x your bet amount. If your bet wins by two units, you win 2x the stake.
On the other hand, if you lose by 1 unit you lose 1x the stake. And if you lose by 8 units, you lose 8x the stake.