The Towson Tigers (2-1) go up against the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-2) at Petersen Events Center on Friday, November 19, 2021. The game begins at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Tigers ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 4:08 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pittsburgh vs Towson Betting Odds
Pittsburgh Offense Vs. Towson Defense (From 2020-21)
|Pittsburgh Offense||Stats (Rank)||Towson Defense|
|71.2 (176)||Points/Gm||74.1 (276)|
|66.7 (271)||Possessions/Game||67 (80)|
|43.4 (203)||Field Goal %||44.1 (204)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||37.3 (326)|
|49.1 (227)||Effective FG %||51.7 (258)|
|52.9 (213)||True Shooting %||55.3 (262)|
Towson Offense vs. Pittsburgh Defense (From 2020-21)
|Towson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pittsburgh Defense|
|68.2 (255)||Points/Gm||69.7 (157)|
|66.8 (268)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (84)|
|41.4 (291)||Field Goal %||43.5 (177)|
|28.1 (340)||3PT %||32 (80)|
|45.5 (327)||Effective FG %||50 (189)|
|50.2 (307)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh went 11-10-0 ATS last season.
- The Panthers covered the spread twice when favored by 6 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- A total of 11 of Pittsburgh’s games last season hit the over.
- In 15 of 21 games last season, Pittsburgh and its opponents went over 131.5 points.
- The Panthers had an average total of 139 in their matchups last season, 7.5 more points than the over/under for this game.
Towson Betting Insights
- Towson won five games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Tigers did not cover the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- A total of nine of Towson’s games last year hit the over.
- Towson’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 131.5 points in 13 of 17 outings.
- The average over/under for Tigers matchups last year was 140, 8.5 more points than this game’s total.
Pittsburgh Key Players
- Justin Champagnie scored 18.3 points per game last season while adding 11.3 rebounds.
- Xavier Johnson collected 5.2 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
- Johnson averaged 1.3 steals per game. Champagnie collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Towson Key Players
- Zane MArtin scored 17.3 points per game and dished out 3.6 assists per contest last season.
- Charles Thompson grabbed 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Thompson averaged one steal and 1.6 blocks per game.