The Louisville Cardinals (2-16, 0-7 ACC) will look to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they host the Pittsburgh Panthers (12-6, 5-2 ACC) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at KFC Yum! Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Cardinals ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of January 18, 2023 at 5:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Pittsburgh vs Louisville Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Pittsburgh Offense Vs. Louisville Defense
|Pittsburgh Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisville Defense|
|74.6 (127)||Points/Gm||75.2 (323)|
|12.1 (75)||Possessions/Game||6.9 (62)|
|44.6 (181)||Field Goal %||47.6 (338)|
|33.8 (192)||3PT %||34.6 (235)|
|51.9 (137)||Effective FG %||54.1 (332)|
|56.0 (116)||True Shooting %||56.7 (233)|
Louisville Offense Vs. Pittsburgh Defense
|Louisville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pittsburgh Defense|
|62.8 (347)||Points/Gm||68.2 (151)|
|6.9 (300)||Possessions/Game||12.1 (288)|
|40.7 (336)||Field Goal %||40.6 (45)|
|31.8 (287)||3PT %||30.7 (60)|
|46.3 (338)||Effective FG %||46.6 (48)|
|51.1 (313)||True Shooting %||49.7 (23)|
Best Betting Sites For Pittsburgh vs Louisville
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh is 13-4-1 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have covered the spread four times this season (4-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over 11 out of 18 times this season.
- In 10 of 18 games this season, the Panthers and their opponents have gone over 141 points.
- Pittsburgh has an average total of 142.8 in its contests this year, 1.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Louisville Betting Insights
- Louisville has put together a 6-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 4-5.
- A total of seven Louisville’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals have combined with their opponents to score more than 141 points in seven of 18 games this season.
- Louisville’s games this season have had an average of 138.1 points, 2.9 fewer points than this game’s total.
Pittsburgh Key Players
- Jamarius Burton leads the Panthers in scoring, putting up 16.7 points per game.
- Pittsburgh is led in rebounding by Blake Hinson’s 6.6 rebounds per game and assists by Nelly Cummings’ 4.6 assists per game.
- The Panthers are led by Hinson from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Cummings leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Fede Federiko collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace Pittsburgh.
Louisville Key Players
- El Ellis takes the top spot on the Cardinals scoring and assist lists, tallying 17.7 points and 4.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Brandon Huntley-Hatfield is the Louisville leader with 6.0 per game.
- Ellis is tops from three-point range for the Cardinals, hitting 1.9 treys per game.
- Ellis tops Louisville in steals with 1.2 per game, and Huntley-Hatfield leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.