The Washington Wizards (30-42) aim to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (20-53) on March 25, 2022. The Pistons () will play against the Wizards ( to win) starting at 7:00 PM ET Friday. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 25, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Pistons vs Wizards Betting Odds
Pistons Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of March 25
Chris Smith: Out For Season (Knee),
Hamidou Diallo: Out For Season (Finger),
Isaiah Livers: Out (Concussion)
Vernon Carey Jr.: Out (Calf),
Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Wrist),
Kyle Kuzma: Out (Knee),
Daniel Gafford: Day To Day (Neck)
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|104.2 (28)||Points/Gm||111.6 (19)|
|15.8 (26)||Possessions/Game||20.3 (15)|
|42.9 (29)||Field Goal %||46.3 (17)|
|32.6 (29)||3PT %||36 (23)|
|49.2 (30)||Effective FG %||52.7 (13)|
|53.1 (29)||True Shooting %||56.6 (16)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|108.2 (22)||Points/Gm||112.1 (21)|
|20.3 (16)||Possessions/Game||15.8 (4)|
|46.8 (6)||Field Goal %||47.2 (26)|
|33.8 (26)||3PT %||36.7 (28)|
|52.9 (17)||Effective FG %||54.2 (25)|
|56.5 (15)||True Shooting %||57.9 (27)|
Pistons and Wizards Betting Records
- Detroit has covered 40 times in 73 chances against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- A total of 35 out of Detroit’s 73 games this season have hit the over.
- Washington has covered 27 times in 72 matchups with a spread this year.
- When playing as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Wizards have an ATS record of 10-16.
- In Washington’s 72 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 39 times.
Head to Head
Kyle Kuzma (21 points) led the Wizards past Jerami Grant (26 points) and the Pistons in their most recent matchup on March 1, 2022. The Wizards were favored by 3 points in the game, which pushed. The 229 total points in the matchup covered the 217.5-point over/under.
- 2/14/2022 DNP – Wizards: Daniel Gafford
- Saddiq Bey leads the Pistons scoring 16.3 points per game.
- Isaiah Stewart paces Detroit with 8.6 rebounds a game and Killian Hayes leads the squad with 4.3 assists per matchup.
- Bey hits 2.6 threes per game to lead the Pistons.
- Detroit’s steals leader is Hamidou Diallo, who collects 1.2 per game. Stewart leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Kuzma leads the Wizards with 17.1 points per game, 8.5 rebounds per game, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting two threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Caldwell-Pope (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.4 per game).