The Detroit Pistons (21-56) play the Oklahoma City Thunder (22-54) on April 1, 2022. The Pistons () will match up against the Thunder ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Friday. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of April 1, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Pistons vs Thunder Betting Odds
Pistons Vs. Thunder Player Props
Injury Report as of April 1
Chris Smith: Out For Season (Knee),
Jerami Grant: Out For Season (Calf),
Hamidou Diallo: Out For Season (Finger)
Josh Giddey: Out For Season (Hip),
Ty Jerome: Out For Season (Hip),
Tre Mann: Out (Hamstring),
Kenrich Williams: Out (Knee),
Derrick Favors: Out For Season (Back),
Mike Muscala: Out For Season (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Out For Season (Knee),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out For Season (Ankle),
Luguentz Dort: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Illness)
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|104.3 (28)||Points/Gm||111.5 (19)|
|15 (27)||Possessions/Game||23.8 (24)|
|43.1 (29)||Field Goal %||45.6 (12)|
|32.5 (29)||3PT %||35.4 (19)|
|49.4 (30)||Effective FG %||53.2 (16)|
|53.2 (29)||True Shooting %||56.2 (14)|
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|103.9 (29)||Points/Gm||111.8 (20)|
|23.8 (6)||Possessions/Game||15 (4)|
|42.9 (30)||Field Goal %||47.2 (26)|
|32.2 (30)||3PT %||36.6 (27)|
|49.7 (29)||Effective FG %||54.1 (23)|
|53 (30)||True Shooting %||58 (26)|
Pistons and Thunder Betting Records
- Detroit has compiled a 43-33-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Pistons have been favored by 4.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over 36 out of 77 times this season.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 46-26-4 ATS record so far this season.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 37-19-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year.
- So far this year, 39 out of Oklahoma City’s 76 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored a team-high 30 points to lead the Thunder past Cade Cunningham (28 points) and the Pistons in their most recent matchup on December 6, 2021. The Pistons were favored by 3 points in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 217 total points to go over the 205.5-point over/under.
- 12/6/2021 DNP – Pistons: Hamidou Diallo, Cory Joseph
- Saddiq Bey leads the Pistons in scoring, averaging 16.2 points per game.
- Isaiah Stewart paces Detroit with 8.7 rebounds per game and Killian Hayes leads the team with 4.2 assists per contest.
- Bey is the top three-point shooter for the Pistons, connecting on 2.6 per game.
- Detroit’s steals leader is Hamidou Diallo, who averages 1.2 per game. Stewart leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 24.5 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley’s 6.3 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.8 points per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Bazley is first in blocks with one per game.