Philipp Kurashev will be on the ice when
the Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars face off at United Center on Sunday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Kurashev’s props against the Stars? Scroll down for stats and information to help you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Philipp Kurashev Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Philipp Kurashev Season Stats
- In 58 games this season, Kurashev has a plus-minus rating of -13, and averages 12:42 on the ice.
- He has scored in five games, and has five goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 12 assists this season, with at least one assist in 12 different games.
- Kurashev has 17 points so far this season, having at least one point in 16 different games.
- On the power play, Kurashev has two goals and three assists.
- He takes 1.2 shots per game, scoring on 7.0% of them.
Philipp Kurashev Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/24/2022||Kings||0||0||0||13:20||Away||W 4-3 SO|
|3/15/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||7:50||Home||L 2-1 OT|
Chicago Blackhawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from